Linebacker Nomination Thread

knapplc

Nominate Minnesota

2nd since sarge is an OG...

Back-handed compliment..if you ask me :lol:

No sir, not at all. I actually really wanted Sota to be an OL because I trust him. You'll be running against the scout team anyways. :)

:wub:

Whoa now, I no longer trust you to be behind me.

I would have been in front of you.. so no worries..

i forgot this..

NO HOMO

Will there be 3 LB spots, or are we going to vot 2 OLB and 1 MLB?

Three generic LB spots. Our LBs will need to be well-versed in all three positions: MIKE, BUCK and WILL. They will need to be able to cover the TE or the Slot. They will have to watch the RB out of the backfield, and they'll have to be ready to spy the QB if he runs. They'll need to be stout on short-yardage and lightning-fast on the blitz. They'll need good hands to snare those dying quails the D-Line tips at the line of scrimmage. I expect a lot of turnovers, and I expect our LBs to be able to move competently with the ball. Scoring is nice, but I expect positive field position on every turnover.

In short, I expect our LBs to dominate the near secondary against any team, whether they're from HI or Rivals' boards or Scouts' boards or the unholy cesspit that is ESPN's comments sections. If those knuckle-draggers ever got the gumption to create their own team, I expect our Blackshirts to send their offense back to momma with their tails between their legs, no problem.

Frankly, with the kind of users we have here at HuskerBoard, I think I'm setting the bar too low with these expectations. But we'll take it easy since this is the first time we're doing a Starting Lineup. ;)

Three generic LB spots. Our LBs will need to be well-versed in all three positions: MIKE, BUCK and WILL. They will need to be able to cover the TE or the Slot. They will have to watch the RB out of the backfield, and they'll have to be ready to spy the QB if he runs. They'll need to be stout on short-yardage and lightning-fast on the blitz. They'll need good hands to snare those dying quails the D-Line tips at the line of scrimmage. I expect a lot of turnovers, and I expect our LBs to be able to move competently with the ball. Scoring is nice, but I expect positive field position on every turnover.

In short, I expect our LBs to dominate the near secondary against any team, whether they're from HI or Rivals' boards or Scouts' boards or the unholy cesspit that is ESPN's comments sections. If those knuckle-draggers ever got the gumption to create their own team, I expect our Blackshirts to send their offense back to momma with their tails between their legs, no problem.

Frankly, with the kind of users we have here at HuskerBoard, I think I'm setting the bar too low with these expectations. But we'll take it easy since this is the first time we're doing a Starting Lineup. ;)

I now know why your the coach.. i just got pumped up...

LETS DO THIS!!!

I plan on blowing up anyone who tries to run. Consider me your ultimate run stopper,with a nose for the ball(if i get voted.. dont mean to jump the gun)

quick question.. do D players get Blackshirt avatars or regular red ones.. or maybe white away jerseys?

LETS DO THIS!!!

I plan on blowing up anyone who tries to run. Consider me your ultimate run stopper,with a nose for the ball(if i get voted.. dont mean to jump the gun)

quick question.. do D players get Blackshirt avatars or regular red ones.. or maybe white away jerseys?

The defense will have Black avatars.

LETS DO THIS!!!

FreakinSweet.jpg

LETS DO THIS!!!

+1

Edit: I'll have to do it tomorrow...gave out too many +1s today.