Linebacker Nomination Thread

knapplc

Last day of nominations for this position.

Is there any candidate that needs a second???

Probably, but I left my list at the office. Everyone will have to go through the thread and look.

:facepalm:

Way to go "coach"

Actually, I went thru and it didn't appear anyone needed a second but someone else can double check my work. I've been known to be wrong once or twice a year but thus far, I've met my quota

Allright!

My favourite position in all of sports is still open for nominations.

(I still have to fight the urge to chase cars).

After carefull thought, and in spite of being a probable cause and/or scapegoat that none of us will ever reach our playing weight again.

I nominate.....

ROXY

I like Roxy, but i dont feel this is a good position for her...

If i am allowed to 2nd(i have already used up my nominate and 2nd in this thread)

I will second her, but i do think that she would be a good watergirl or even be given a new position title with all her great recipe ideas.

:dunno

Never underestimate the power of a Woman.

She's our secret weapon..A Ringer if you will.

Plus, It'd be great if we "appeared" to have a weakness so we could manipulate the point spread...Or even to get Boise State's BBS virtual Football team to ever schedule us.

If Roxy doesn't get a position on the field, consider this my nomination for her to be Head of the Training Table or something like that. I think she could keep Terrance Cody fed for a least a couple hours with all the culinary knowledge.