Spring Game

Nice post! Would be nice to see an average ticket price next to the figures too - anyone have any info on that?

Alabama/Ohio might be beating us with the highest number of fans in the seats, but if I recall correctly, Alabama had free admission...

I could have sworn that Nebraska was the only university to charge for the spring game last year.

I'm pretty sure at least one other charged. I'm thinking Ohio State or Alabama, and IIRC it was $2 or $5.

Oops! No, that was a "capacity" I took from... some website. Forget which. I edited the stats. They're as accurate as Wikipedia now.

Isn't that an oxymoron?

I would never use Wikipedia for anything like a school paper, but it's a decent starting point if you're looking for info on a topic, or for something like a casual conversation on the web.

Ok, work is slow today...

Prices of 2009 Spring Games

Ohio State: $5

Alabama: Free and on ESPN and they had Alan Jackson performing in 2008 - cheating buggers!

Nebraska:$10 Reserved, $8 GA, went for as high as $95 on ticket sites

Penn State:

Florida:$5 GA

Texas:Free and they sold 12x12 chunks of the old field for $20

Notre Dame: $12 GA, $8 GA kids

Oops! No, that was a "capacity" I took from... some website. Forget which. I edited the stats. They're as accurate as Wikipedia now.

Isn't that an oxymoron?

I would never use Wikipedia for anything like a school paper, but it's a decent starting point if you're looking for info on a topic, or for something like a casual conversation on the web.

Well jeez what do you think I used to get through all my high school papers? :ahhhhhhhh