What really annoys me

Well well well...

All I do is bleed Husker red, but there some posters on here who bleed for two teams and I enjoy those posters very much. Killer Cacti is one such poster who came here as a Clemson fan and left as a follower of both.

There are plenty of others as well. Fro Daddy isn't really a Husker fan, but he offers valuable insight and we all respect his opinion. Deep down he is slowly transitioning away from the dark side that is Missouri Football, but that will be soon enough. :koolaid2:

• Fire 2

I'm not sure if I should let Crazy Joey know that I've got NU and CU gear. His head might explode. I also used to have some U of Hawaii stuff.

I don't understand why it's so hard to see why people can root for more than one team.

i would think that stuff would spontaneously combust, if hung together in the closet...

• Fire 1

I am under the mindset if you have two teams in the same division of the same conference you're a douche, if you have two teams in opposing divisions of the same conference, I look down upon you, but if you have two teams which play in different conferences, its ok. BUT, your primary should obviously be the Big Red Machine.

• Fire 2

To each his own. I personally only "have 1 team" which is NU. When I was younger and had the same dream a lot of Nebraska kids have of someday playing for the Huskers I asked my dad (who is a "diehard Husker fan."... What if I didn't get a scholarship or make it as a walkon at Nebraska, but was offered a scholarship at another Big 8 school (at that time) Who would he root for... His response was he would root for the Huskers and hope I do well, but that NU still wins. He said he would root for the team I would play on for every game except when they play Nebraska. I think that is similar to alot of the fans that like more than 1 team. There are people that have 2 favorite teams but I think when they play eachother most, not all, of those people still have 1 team that is the #1 favorite team.

• Fire 1

How can you call yourself a husker fan if you are a strong supporter of 2 college teams? I just dont get it a true husker fan only bleeds one color and that is husker red this cyclone/husker , bruin/husker crap is just plain S T U P I D

Since Clemson and Nebraska only have played twice in their history. Like someone said before, I came here as a Clemson fan, and left as a fan of both Nebraska and Clemson. It's not like I'm choosing the best team in one sport and then the best team in another and calling myself a fan of both. I honestly love both teams and actively keep up with them. I probably am a bigger Clemson fan because I'm an alum and it's only 2 hours up the road so I can go to every game.

But you really need to be careful about putting people on this board down, none of the people you are calling out ever did anything to you.

• Fire 6

Well well well...

All I do is bleed Husker red, but there some posters on here who bleed for two teams and I enjoy those posters very much. Killer Cacti is one such poster who came here as a Clemson fan and left as a follower of both.

There are plenty of others as well. Fro Daddy isn't really a Husker fan, but he offers valuable insight and we all respect his opinion. Deep down he is slowly transitioning away from the dark side that is Missouri Football, but that will be soon enough. :koolaid2:

+1 for the shoutout

• Fire 1