What really annoys me

I can appreciate the idea of two "loves" so to speak. Killer Cacti and Cy are two posters I love to read. I am a huge Husker fan (My closet is painted red with red lighting so all my shirts look red). What I want to add to this topic is that "I HATE THE HAWKEYES !!!!"

I can appreciate the idea of two "loves" so to speak. Killer Cacti and Cy are two posters I love to read. I am a huge Husker fan (My closet is painted red with red lighting so all my shirts look red). What I want to add to this topic is that "I HATE THE HAWKEYES !!!!"

by far Cy is my favorite poster on HB... wonder what his take is on the ISU recruiting class now that Rhoads has had a full year?

I disagree. I am a fan of both Tulsa and Nebraska. Mainly because my sister lives in Tulsa and it is a sweet town. If there was a player who chose between Nebraska and Tulsa and decided to go to Tulsa I would be happy about it. I have to say I have a lot more Nebraska shirts than Tulsa shirts though.

I'm not sure if I should let Crazy Joey know that I've got NU and CU gear. His head might explode. I also used to have some U of Hawaii stuff.

I don't understand why it's so hard to see why people can root for more than one team.

i would think that stuff would spontaneously combust, if hung together in the closet...

Nope. I can even wear a CU shirt with an NU jacket or hat. CU and NU fans sometimes spontaneously combust when they see me however...

I disagree. I am a fan of both Tulsa and Nebraska. Mainly because my sister lives in Tulsa and it is a sweet town. If there was a player who chose between Nebraska and Tulsa and decided to go to Tulsa I would be happy about it. I have to say I have a lot more Nebraska shirts than Tulsa shirts though.

what division is Tulsa? conference?

I'm not sure if I should let Crazy Joey know that I've got NU and CU gear. His head might explode. I also used to have some U of Hawaii stuff.

I don't understand why it's so hard to see why people can root for more than one team.

i would think that stuff would spontaneously combust, if hung together in the closet...

Nope. I can even wear a CU shirt with an NU jacket or hat. CU and NU fans sometimes spontaneously combust when they see me however...

That's just wrong :facepalm:

I'll probably catch some grief for this, but here it is:

I've been a Duke basketball fan almost as long as I've been a Husker fan. Don't get me wrong, if it ever came to a NU-Duke game, I'd be there in red. When I was little I was accepted into the "gifted and talented" program in our schools, which was associated with program from Duke. So I think that's where it all started.

Also, I now root for some of the teams that NU has played in the past, especially if they have had good fans come over to our board (killer cacti, some VaTech fans, etc). It's not impossible as long as you're not a fair weather fan about it.

Having lived in Georgia for 11 years, gotten multiple degrees from UGA, and now working as a UGA employee, it's kinda hard not to be partial to the "home team", but I always have my priorities in line: live and die with the Huskers. skip going to UGA games to watch the Huskers on TV, rooting for the Huskers over UGA if they were to ever play. Very easy and reasonable to deal with I'd say.

I was born and raised in Nebraska and I too bleed Husker red. I live in Colorado and a lot of my friends out here are from all over the map and they too love the Huskers. In fact, I have a friend from Alabama (Huge! Auburn fan) that watches every game with me and knows all about the history and tradition. There are Husker fans out there that have never stepped foot in the state but grew up watching the mighty N. The more the merrier!!

I respectfully disagree with the OP's view. I've been a Husker fan since birth because that is all my family knows and loves. However, I attended grade school in Texas so I decided to attend Texas A&M and that is where I am studying. I didn't decide to go to A&M over Nebraska for any particular reason other than the fact that A&M is only an hour and a half away from my family... This is why I am now an Aggie fan. However, when it comes down to it, Nebraska will always be my number one.

It just personally annoys me when people have 2 favorite college teams Idk maybe because I am a die hard fan I have about 20 nebraska shirts in my closet I just dont like it when people support 2 college teams.

Man I only have 18 Husker shirts in my closet.....I must not be a "True" Husker fan :sarcasm