Nike Signs Suh

Going with Adidas myself, but as a soccer player the Nike cleats suck donkey balls. If I were to choose anything though I'd stick with my Diadora as they are by far the best cleats and longest lasting I've ever used. I still have a pair of my cleats from the Creighton days and I usually just practice in them. I still have some of the Adidas pairs as well, just prefer the feel of the Diadoras.

I've had good and bad experiences with both. I've had really crappy Nike and Adidas basketball shoes and I've had some decent ones. All the Nike and Adidas football cleats I've had were good all the way around. From a fan perspective though, it would be nice to have Nike. It just seems like there is so much more stuff out there (shirts, hats, shorts, etc).

I wish we were sponsored by Nike instead of Adidas.

No thanks. Nike would make us change our uniforms and most Nike uniform designs look like crap.

How are nike designs crap? and even if we were sponsored by them who says we would have to change anything about our uniforms besides the addidas logo for swoosh? just cause teams like oregon, miami, wv, va tech etc are nike school and decide to change their uniforms every 2 seconds doesn't mean we'd have to. Penn State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Texas, OU have had the same uniforms basically and they're nike, its more up to the school than who you're sponsored by.

I prefer Under Armor. Their apparel is by far the most comfortable.

I own way more Nike stuff though, because I got so much free stuff for working with the team at Clemson. But my favorite shorts to workout/sleep/lounge around the house in are 1) Under Armor workout/dry material 2) Adidas basketball shorts & 3) any Nike shorts that I have. If all are clean, I will bypass it all to get the UA shorts.

As far as shoes, I'm an Asics kinda guy. I'm not much of a runner, especially long distances, but I do some sprints as part of a workout.

As far as design goes, I'm torn. I'm a fan of the more classic looks, which are many times upheld by adidas since they can just put 3 stripes to brand it. Nike goes way overboard on a lot of things though.

Maybe when the Killer Cacti brand comes out, it'll please all.

There's a reason why every top athlete signs with Nike. It's the most recognizable brand, and their apparel/gear is second to none.

Ask any athlete, 9 out of 10 will prefer Nike over anything else.

Nike isn't even a apparel manufacturer. It's a marketing company and they do an exceptional job at promoting their brand, but they don't make the products they design them, outsource the manufacturing, then market them. It depends on what manufacturer they outsource it to how the quality turns out... However the main part of their business is just leveraging their brand to get people to pay a premium for it. Their products really aren't much different then any other sporting apparel company. Its just the image they portray through their advertising and sponsorships that is different.

I wish we were sponsored by Nike instead of Adidas.

No thanks. Nike would make us change our uniforms and most Nike uniform designs look like crap.

How are nike designs crap? and even if we were sponsored by them who says we would have to change anything about our uniforms besides the addidas logo for swoosh? just cause teams like oregon, miami, wv, va tech etc are nike school and decide to change their uniforms every 2 seconds doesn't mean we'd have to. Penn State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Texas, OU have had the same uniforms basically and they're nike, its more up to the school than who you're sponsored by.

Their campaign last year that changed the uniforms of the teams they sponsored is who says we'd be forced to change to something they designed on a whim. All those designs looked pretty stupid IMO. Also Nebraska's uniforms are a part of the huskers own brand. It's not something any sponsor should ever be able to dictate major changes to. Adidas seems like a good sponsor without that type of bull.

Congrats to Suh. I'm sure its a small deal for now just to lock up a potential champion level player, but for a pro athlete its the company you'd dream of scoring a deal with.

I own way more Nike stuff though, because I got so much free stuff for working with the team at Clemson. But my favorite shorts to workout/sleep/lounge around the house in are 1) Under Armor workout/dry material 2) Adidas basketball shorts & 3) any Nike shorts that I have. If all are clean, I will bypass it all to get the UA shorts.

As far as shoes, I'm an Asics kinda guy. I'm not much of a runner, especially long distances, but I do some sprints as part of a workout.

As far as design goes, I'm torn. I'm a fan of the more classic looks, which are many times upheld by adidas since they can just put 3 stripes to brand it. Nike goes way overboard on a lot of things though.

I have several pairs of Under Armour long underwear for the cold weather.....................THEY SUCK!!!! I freeze my butt of when I have to wear them.

• Fire 1

I have several pairs of Under Armour long underwear for the cold weather.....................THEY SUCK!!!! I freeze my butt of when I have to wear them.

I've never worn those, so I wouldn't know...but I'll take your word for it! :thumbs