I'd like to give a huge shout out to......

Street Novelist, Nexus, Ohio Pete, Chamrocck, EZ-E, Big Willie, Husker_Power, DeathCultArmaggedon.

If it wasn't for these fine individuals I don't think most of us would be so knowledgeable on the upcoming recruits and to know some of the inside scoops. Most of us get all of our recruiting information from Huskerboard and that wouldn't be possible without these individuals. I get my recruiting info here and then I pass it on to friends and family and now I'm their recruiting connections because of these guys.

I don't think that these individuals get recognized for their hard work at times and maybe some of us take all of this recruiting info for granted, I know I do at times. This year was the first year where I really got into the recruiting forums and enjoyed all of the updates, film, etc about all of the recruits. Its great to get all of the inside scoop on which recruit is talking about this school or visiting thise school, etc.

If I left anybody out I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose so if anybody thought that I did leavy anybody out please post their names down and I'll update the list. Again I just want to thank all of these guys and their hard work on updating us all on the possible recruits for this years class and the years to come.

:worship:cheers:woo:thumbs

• Fire 3

Street Novelist, Nexus, Ohio Pete, Chamrocck, EZ-E, Big Willie, Husker_Power, DeathCultArmaggedon.

If it wasn't for these fine individuals I don't think most of us would be so knowledgeable on the upcoming recruits and to know some of the inside scoops. Most of us get all of our recruiting information from Huskerboard and that wouldn't be possible without these individuals. I get my recruiting info here and then I pass it on to friends and family and now I'm their recruiting connections because of these guys.

I don't think that these individuals get recognized for their hard work at times and maybe some of us take all of this recruiting info for granted, I know I do at times. This year was the first year where I really got into the recruiting forums and enjoyed all of the updates, film, etc about all of the recruits. Its great to get all of the inside scoop on which recruit is talking about this school or visiting thise school, etc.

If I left anybody out I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose so if anybody thought that I did leavy anybody out please post their names down and I'll update the list. Again I just want to thank all of these guys and their hard work on updating us all on the possible recruits for this years class and the years to come.

:yeah I believe Jock said it best.

• Fire 2

:worship:thumbs

Don't know what woulda happened without them!!

• Fire 1

You bring up a great point. If it wasn't for these guys we wouldn't have a clue what would be going on. Speaking of DealthCult anyone know what happened to him? Haven't seen him on here for a while.

About the time the board switched?

I bet there are a few guys out there that had it bookmarked (like myself) and thought the board just went out of commission. It wasnt until I went directly to the site (not through my bookmark) that I realized the board had gone through an update, and was still running.