SUH on JRIB in 10 mins

T_O_Bull

No one's mentioned it yet, but from what I'm gathering he's going to participate in the combine? Why in gods name would he do that? There's no where for him to go, but down with an average performance. He has nothing else to prove and is already ranked so high it just doesn't make sense to me.

It's probably not the smartest move, but it's just how competitive he is... He wants to prove to himself and to everyone else that he is without a doubt the #1 pick.

No one's mentioned it yet, but from what I'm gathering he's going to participate in the combine? Why in gods name would he do that? There's no where for him to go, but down with an average performance. He has nothing else to prove and is already ranked so high it just doesn't make sense to me.

Alot of the draft experts that I've heard on Sportscenter or on the NFL Network basically said that even if Suh does poorly during the combine that that shouldn't affect his Draft stock. They even stated that Suh could do 150 (not sure if it was 150 but it was a really low amount)pounds on bench like 15 times and that still wouldn't affect his draft stock and said that he's clearly the #1 pick.

Alot of the draft experts that I've heard on Sportscenter or on the NFL Network basically said that even if Suh does poorly during the combine that that shouldn't affect his Draft stock. They even stated that Suh could do 150 (not sure if it was 150 but it was a really low amount)pounds on bench like 15 times and that still wouldn't affect his draft stock and said that he's clearly the #1 pick.

Well I hope they're right, I'd hate to see him throw a few million down the toilet if he didn't do well. Obviously I think he'll do phenominal, but I just don't agree with the move. I'm not his agent or him though so good luck to him and here's to him having a killer showing. :cheers

he echoes a lot of bo's talking points, which i like to hear because it means that the players are buying the system, and it is making them successful beyond NU. that is why it was unfortunate that OWA did not chose to be a blackshirt. i am sure we will be fine without him, i just do not think he will see his potential at UCLA.

he echoes a lot of bo's talking points, which i like to hear because it means that the players are buying the system, and it is making them successful beyond NU. that is why it was unfortunate that OWA did not chose to be a blackshirt. i am sure we will be fine without him, i just do not think he will see his potential at UCLA.

The only thing Owa will see at UCLA is lots of great looking So Cal blonde coeds. He made a mistake, huge mistake, huge.

T_O_B

:bonez