Girls playing video games

My fiancee isn't too much on playing video games until a few days ago. I have MAG on the PS3 and I'm literally addicted to it. I'm playing that game with my brother and a few other buddies as my other teammates while my fiance is watching me. We're destroying the team so I looked at my fiancee and asked if she wanted to play.

I hand her the control and she wants to know what buttons do what. I give a quick rundown and watched her while laughing my ass off. An enemy starts to shoot at her and shes panicing as she's hitting the R1, R2, L1, and L2 all at the same time. It was funnier than hell even though I thought that she broke my new red Dual Shock 3 controller.

I found it quite hot that she was playing a video game......anybody else has have a g/f, fiancee, or wife that play video games?

My fiancee isn't too much on playing video games until a few days ago. I have MAG on the PS3 and I'm literally addicted to it. I'm playing that game with my brother and a few other buddies as my other teammates while my fiance is watching me. We're destroying the team so I looked at my fiancee and asked if she wanted to play.

I hand her the control and she wants to know what buttons do what. I give a quick rundown and watch her while laughing my ass off. An enemy starts to shoot at her and shes panicing as she's hitting the R1, R2, L1, and L@ all at the same time. It was funnier than hell even though I thought that she brock my new red Dual Shock 3 controller.

I found it quite hot that she was playing a video game......anybody else has have a g/f, fiancee, or wife that play video games?

girlgamer1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My fiancee LOVES halo 1 and 2. She has beaten the campaign for halo 1 countless times. She came home the other day with Left 4 dead 2 for the 360. She is kind of picky about the games she will play, but she likes them, and doesn't mind that I play them at all.

BTW Brett, I might have to get Mag so we can play together.

I use to love gaming-and I was pretty good at them, too. We're talking Mario-type games here. Five years ago, my husband and I bought a ps(whatever) and we decided we would play for our non-baseball season hobby. Well we got Metal of Honor, and let me tell you it made me motion sick. I guess the graphics got too real. I would love to play video games with my hubby, but it just didn't work out. Now I play poker or bet on sports on-line for my winter hobby. He still plays vid games.

My roomate's gf is into games more than he or I am. Some may call it nerdy, but when they are bored as hell some nights, all they do is grab a controller and play. And I think it's a great way to bond.

I can't do that with my woman. She's not into it, and isn't interested.

But then again, she's super hot.

So it kinda makes sense.

My fiancee LOVES halo 1 and 2. She has beaten the campaign for halo 1 countless times. She came home the other day with Left 4 dead 2 for the 360. She is kind of picky about the games she will play, but she likes them, and doesn't mind that I play them at all.

BTW Brett, I might have to get Mag so we can play together.

Ya just let me know when you get it and when you want to jump on and play. You got my number just send me a text. When you jump on you have to create your character and have to choose between 3 PMCs: Valor, S.V.E.R, and Raven.

On Phukface45 I'm S.V.E.R and on SUHnami__93 I'm Valor. I've tried Raven twice but I just didn't care for their weapons at all. If you want to win at ease most of the time pick S.V.E.R but if you want to fight for that win pick Valor. S.V.E.R got way to easy for me so I went to Valor because I wanted a challenge.

Also Matt if you have COD4 we could hit that game up too. My cousin plays that non stop and he's always wants me to jump on that but its hard to pull me away from MAG.