Songs you Love

How much time you got, buddy?

Really, name any rap song from the last 10-15 years. And Lady Gaga.

Don't want to start any wars...(This was probably a bad idea for a thread :bang ).

But every 'Lil' Wayne song Ive clicked on so far from the "What are you listening to" thread.

How much time you got, buddy?

Really, name any rap song from the last 10-15 years. And Lady Gaga.

Don't want to start any wars...(This was probably a bad idea for a thread :bang ).

But every 'Lil' Wayne song Ive clicked on so far from the "What are you listening to" thread.

Agreed...

• Fire 1

Does anybody else on here have a daughter around the 9-13 age group? If you do then you will understand why I would like to punch my fist straight through Walt Disney's head!!! :box Jesus H Christ! I almost feel like running into a telephone pole on some of our road trips.

If I should ever meet Justin Beiber's parents, I'm kicking them both in the crotch in hope that they will not be able to reproduce again.

Does anybody else on here have a daughter around the 9-13 age group? If you do then you will understand why I would like to punch my fist straight through Walt Disney's head!!! :box Jesus H Christ! I almost feel like running into a telephone pole on some of our road trips.

If I should ever meet Justin Beiber's parents, I'm kicking them both in the crotch in hope that they will not be able to reproduce again.

We haven't gotten to that stage yet, thankfully. We're still dealing with Noggin, which is a whole 'nother mess of stuff to annoy a person.

• Fire 1

We haven't gotten to that stage yet, thankfully. We're still dealing with Noggin, which is a whole 'nother mess of stuff to annoy a person.

That isn't much fun either. What really makes it hard is that my daughter is so sensitive that it almost breaks her heart if you tell her to please shut it off. I think in her mind, if you don't like her music you must not like her. :ahhhhhhhh Women!