Jamal Turner Interview

Jamal Turner has agreed to do an interview with a good friend of mine. He will probably do the interview later this week, and he wanted some ideas about what questions to ask him. So...anything in particular you want him to ask?

-He also already called the athletic department and cleared it with them, so no worries about recruiting violations...smile.gif

Jamal Turner has agreed to do an interview with a good friend of mine. He will probably do the interview later this week, and he wanted some ideas about what questions to ask him. So...anything in particular you want him to ask?

-He also already called the athletic department and cleared it with them, so no worries about recruiting violations...smile.gif

I'd ask him about his recruiting efforts with aaron green and what our chances are with him. also who else he is talking to and how receptive they have been to him.

• Fire 1

Noted.

Also as an FYI this is somewhat of an informal interview I guess, my friend that is interviewing him is just a student at UNL. He friend requested Jamal on facebook and he accepted it, so then he just asked him for the interview. He will post it on his blog, which I'll link to when it's up. Also it will probably be about 20 questions long.

Does he feel he will lead NU back to National Champions again as the QB here? If so, how many NC's does he fell he can he win here?

Does he feel he will lead NU back to National Champions again as the QB here? If so, how many NC's does he fell he can he win here?

How solid is his comitment to N

Has he been in touch with other Nebraska 2011 commits, Tyler Moore and Ryne Reeves?

I know his HS team operates a spread offense, but has he ever taken a snap directly under center?

What are his goals for his Senior year, both on and off the field?

Is there any part of his game that he feels he needs to improve on as a QB?

Has he ever asked for input from the Nebraska coaches for ways to improve his on-field performance as a QB?

Tell him that Husker Nation is excited to have him and that we're looking forward to seeing him in Scarlet & Cream.

Has he been in touch with other Nebraska 2011 commits, Tyler Moore and Ryne Reeves?

I know his HS team operates a spread offense, but has he ever taken a snap directly under center?

What are his goals for his Senior year, both on and off the field?

Is there any part of his game that he feels he needs to improve on as a QB?

Has he ever asked for input from the Nebraska coaches for ways to improve his on-field performance as a QB?

Tell him that Husker Nation is excited to have him and that we're looking forward to seeing him in Scarlet & Cream.

:yeah I like all the bolded ones. Those are some good questions.