Tough sledding in Missouri

Final:

NE 82

MO 78

I don't know what happened either, GSG. Only ESPN is showing a final.

EDIT - according to the bloggers on LITR the Huskers were playing from behind the whole time until Vonnie Turner made a couple of key steals late in the game. That pulled it out for us.

Yahoo and USAToday are still showing us trailing 72-76 with 3:30 left. I have no idea what the problem is.

Final:

NE 82

MO 78

I don't know what happened either, GSG. Only ESPN is showing a final.

EDIT - according to the bloggers on LITR the Huskers were playing from behind the whole time until Vonnie Turner made a couple of key steals late in the game. That pulled it out for us.

Yahoo and USAToday are still showing us trailing 72-76 with 3:30 left. I have no idea what the problem is.

Lindsey Moore made the final steal to seal it. Sounded like more husker fans down there then there were missouri fans

It's on 93.3 FM

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check it out next time a game's on. I don't know how well that station comes in here in Lincoln.

Froggy 98 (98.1) covers it in Lincoln.

also on either 1400 or 1450, don't remember which one i found it on

It's not on 1400. Maybe you're thinking of 1480, which used to be the Lincoln ESPN affiliate, but isn't anymore.

I'll check out Froggy. I don't know if my radio receives country stations, but it's worth a shot.