ESPN Insider Rumor about Cody Green

The title of it is "Cody Green to lead the Huskers..." I don't have a membership, but I'm guessing its no more information than we know already...

Exactly, it say "Cody Green COULD lead the Huskers." Thanks again ESPN for reporting what everybody else already knows. It could rain tommorrow too.

What they are doing is hyping this story by Rich Kaipust, trying to get Husker fans to buy their crappy Insider membership.

I'm sure they're trying to read more into this quote by Watson than there really is.

Lee might not be ready to throw until May. For his own sake, Watson said, the senior could have used the 14 practices and April 17 spring game to progress.

Must have been a slow news day in Bristol today. :espnsucks:

I have an Insider pass to ESPN because of one of the fantasy football leagues I'm in. Comes with the league somehow. All I can tell you is, you're not missing anything if you're not an "insider." Their inside information amounts to a bunch of speculation and retread stories.

The people on this board are more "inside" than anyone at ESPN. We have people with real on-the-ground knowledge of these teams, while ESPN has some staffer sitting in a cube at Bristol. Who do you think is more "inside?"

Can anyone remember the last time they heard about breaking news about Nebraska - or any other college or pro team - and it came from ESPN's "inside" source? I can't, either.

I have an Insider pass to ESPN because of one of the fantasy football leagues I'm in. Comes with the league somehow. All I can tell you is, you're not missing anything if you're not an "insider." Their inside information amounts to a bunch of speculation and retread stories.

The people on this board are more "inside" than anyone at ESPN. We have people with real on-the-ground knowledge of these teams, while ESPN has some staffer sitting in a cube at Bristol. Who do you think is more "inside?"

Can anyone remember the last time they heard about breaking news about Nebraska - or any other college or pro team - and it came from ESPN's "inside" source? I can't, either.

Every piece of breaking news or need-to-know Husker information I have needed has always come from HB. Other than that, the LJS and OWH do a pretty good job. I mean, you can't get any more "Inside" then actually being in the state of the team you're covering.

Castille leaving broke here, the Suh accident broke here, Burkhead's foot injury broke here, etc. etc. I even wonder if some of those news guys jump on here in the morning to see what's going on. :w00t

I even wonder if some of those news guys jump on here in the morning to see what's going on.

I would be surprised if they didn't read these boards. I'm betting they have cube farms of people whose job it is to browse sites like these. It would be a lot like the old "beat reporters" from back in the day.

I even wonder if some of those news guys jump on here in the morning to see what's going on.

I would be surprised if they didn't read these boards. I'm betting they have cube farms of people whose job it is to browse sites like these. It would be a lot like the old "beat reporters" from back in the day.

You mean I can get paid to do this? Where do I sign up?