Washington message board.

Would "Joshua K." like to step forward and say that Green will "more than likely" be starting? Really? ESPN really sell you with that since Zac is sitting out the spring because of his injury?

But on the other note, these guys really seem like great fans. reminds me of the clemson guys a lot.

It's not a mis-interpreted assumption to believe that Green will be the starter next year. You better get used to people jumping on the Green bandwagon.

Im jumping off..... Green will not start another game for huskers

someone has to stop andy p. just imagine if a ut fan was hear talking smack like that before the ccg? it is not fair to the fans and stupid to try and convince them, or make them admit that they are going to get blown out.

That's what happens when you have ineffective Mods. Andy P wouldn't last a day talking like that here. I can't understand why they haven't banned him already, but that's as much on them as it is on him.

someone has to stop andy p. just imagine if a ut fan was hear talking smack like that before the ccg? it is not fair to the fans and stupid to try and convince them, or make them admit that they are going to get blown out.

That's what happens when you have ineffective Mods. Andy P wouldn't last a day talking like that here. I can't understand why they haven't banned him already, but that's as much on them as it is on him.

It's because people like to be annoyed and have someone to project their anger on.

• Fire 1

the worse part is how wrong andy p is and if we do happen to lose (which is a possibility, it will be a tough game), it will make him seem all the worse, and their victory all the sweeter. what does he gain from that. they'll hate him (and most nu fans in general) if we win or lose, he is just creating resentment.

the worse part is how wrong andy p is and if we do happen to lose (which is a possibility, it will be a tough game), it will make him seem all the worse, and their victory all the sweeter. what does he gain from that. they'll hate him (and most nu fans in general) if we win or lose, he is just creating resentment.

Which is why you don't go to other message boards and troll. Case in point, about half the Missouri visitors we had before the game last year.

Which is why you don't go to other message boards and troll. Case in point, about half the Missouri visitors we had before the game last year.

that was awesome, for us. especially considering how the game looked for 3 quarters.

Hello Husker fans.

The best place for Husky news and discussion is actually the Seattle Times UW Football Blog. Here it is. Our resident reporter does an excellent job collecting links and relaying story lines and there is a forum there as well.

It's slowing down a bit since Spring ball is over, but it's never too early to talk college football, right? I can honestly say Nebraska is my favorite opponent. My family always has a reunion when the Dawgs and the Huskers meet up and this year is no exception. It's been long enough that I've rid myself of the taste of that 55-7 debacle the last time we met.

I think both our programs are on the rise, although you guys weren't driven into the dirt quite like we were. Still, it will be fun to see how we stack up. For me, it will feel a little like our 2000 home game against Miami. Both teams were thought to be pretty good but it was definitely a statement maker for the victor. Fortunately, the Huskies brought the house in the first half and held on for the win.

I'd like to know a little about this Nebraska team and how you guys feel about your chances this year, so I'll check in from time to time.

Bow Down To Washington!

Hello Husker fans.

The best place for Husky news and discussion is actually the Seattle Times UW Football Blog. Here it is. Our resident reporter does an excellent job collecting links and relaying story lines and there is a forum there as well.

It's slowing down a bit since Spring ball is over, but it's never too early to talk college football, right? I can honestly say Nebraska is my favorite opponent. My family always has a reunion when the Dawgs and the Huskers meet up and this year is no exception. It's been long enough that I've rid myself of the taste of that 55-7 debacle the last time we met.

I think both our programs are on the rise, although you guys weren't driven into the dirt quite like we were. Still, it will be fun to see how we stack up. For me, it will feel a little like our 2000 home game against Miami. Both teams were thought to be pretty good but it was definitely a statement maker for the victor. Fortunately, the Huskies brought the house in the first half and held on for the win.

I'd like to know a little about this Nebraska team and how you guys feel about your chances this year, so I'll check in from time to time.

Bow Down To Washington!

Welcome to the board, and thanks for the links.