Washington message board.

Inrteresting board. They were more respectful towards the Huskers than they were to some of themselves. I read a couple of their topics. It should be fun talking football with these fans if or when they stop by HB

the only problem with that forum is it's much to slow for me.

Would "Joshua K." like to step forward and say that Green will "more than likely" be starting? Really? ESPN really sell you with that since Zac is sitting out the spring because of his injury?

But on the other note, these guys really seem like great fans. reminds me of the clemson guys a lot.

It's not a mis-interpreted assumption to believe that Green will be the starter next year. You better get used to people jumping on the Green bandwagon.

Would "Joshua K." like to step forward and say that Green will "more than likely" be starting? Really? ESPN really sell you with that since Zac is sitting out the spring because of his injury?

But on the other note, these guys really seem like great fans. reminds me of the clemson guys a lot.

It's not a mis-interpreted assumption to believe that Green will be the starter next year. You better get used to people jumping on the Green bandwagon.

yes it is. green is not going to be starting next season...

yes it is. green is not going to be starting next season...

That's a very misguided belief. I'm in no way shape or form saying I think Green will be the starter (I think Lee will probably end up being the guy), but to immediately toss aside Green is foolish, especially if he is the type of player we think he all is. If he can't take the job from Lee with Lee being out of practice, then he's probably not the guy we all thought he was.

At this point, there really are multiple possibilities for the who the starter could be next year. Maybe only one or two legitimate ones, but there are still possibilities.

At this point, there really are multiple possibilities for the who the starter could be next year. Maybe only one or two legitimate ones, but there are still possibilities.

And it's only going to get better after the Spring game. Imagine if Green or one of the other possible starters has a break out game. It's going to make last years quarterback controversy minor in comparison.

Regardless of the situation, I have full confidence that the coaches will select the quarterback who is most prepared and ready to guide the Huskers victory.

In the Husker fan's second post he said Rex Burkhead reminded him of Toby Gerhart........ Um no. But other than that, seems to be a great deal of respect towards our program from the Husky fans. Should be a great game.

Well, he is a white runningback, surely that's what he meant.. :dunno

In the Husker fan's second post he said Rex Burkhead reminded him of Toby Gerhart........ Um no. But other than that, seems to be a great deal of respect towards our program from the Husky fans. Should be a great game.

Well, he is a white runningback, surely that's what he meant.. :dunno

I'd hope so, because they share no semblance other than that.

• 1 month later...

So I've been reading/posting on their boar for a while, and was debating weather or not to post this. Then dubsker had this post in the isu/ nebraska thread:

Another thread hijacked by a Husker idiot who can't stand another team thinking their team will win on their own message board. Such frail egos some of you have.

And I thought this was a perfect example of what he was talking about. Look at how this Andy P. Over reacts to everything really making us look bad, I've tried talking sense into him when that didn't work I have tried shifting the talk back to football which also has had limited success.

wu board