Lady Huskers vs. Lady Aggies!

This really sucks. I was afraid of that 'letdown' game with being undefeated. We are a better team than Texas A & M but we just don't have it together today.

About 2 and a half minutes left now and were down by 18.

Bring on the NCAA tournament. We're still going to be a number one seed and like what was said above I'd like to see us lose now than later.

Go Lady Huskers.

Here's to the chance of an NCAA Title! :cheers

With Gino's Giants on the roll that they are on it looks like the rest of the country may be playing for 2nd place. I'm just hoping the Ladies get in the half of the bracket that doesn't include U Conn.

T_O_B

Most people will say that nothing good comes from losing, but it was bound to happen. Suprised it didn't happen in regular season. Monkey off of back and now they can relax and play.

I really don't care if they are on the same side of the bracket as UCONN. No, I don't think NU can beat them, but I would be very very happy to have NU make the final 4, which is where they would meet. Final 4 should be the goal, but we will have to play extemely well to make it.

Personally I think the regular season championship is a better accomplishment that a tourney ship anyway. More of a reward towards a whole body of work as compared to just gettin hot for 4 days. I dont like the conference tournaments, I just see them as a chance to spoil hot teams heading into the ncaa and giving mediocre teams that dont belong in the tournament a chance to win there way by just playing above their abilit for 2-3 days.

it was best they lost now. now they can forget about all the extra stuff and refocus on playing solid basketball. don't know if you saw, but KSU's coach made the comment that Nebraska is nowhere near as athletic as the good big xii women's teams of the past few years (totally agree, NU doesn't appear to be athletic outside of a few and even those few are nothing outstanding from a pure athletic standpoint). she even went as far as to say they could do alright IF they got favorable matchups. i would tend to agree with her, curious to see if anyone here agrees or disagrees. IMO Nebraska isn't even one of the top three teams in the big xii athletically speaking. i also realize they won the big xii, so they were obviously able to overcome the athletic disadvantage with no problem

It would've been nice to win the Big 12 Championship but its also good to get that loss now instead of the NCAA Tournament. Now the girls can relax and focus on the bigger tournament coming up.

We already wrapped up the Big XII championship. That trophy they gave us a few games back wasn't just for participation. There's a regular season championship (the big one) and a tourney championship (the lesser one).

All those times the baseball team won the Big XII tourney and the rest of the schools told us the tourney wasn't the big prize, the regular season championship was, that's what we got this year. And it's far better to have that than the "we got on a hot streak over a weekend" trophy.

Yori was not about to wear her players out on this tournament. She's got much bigger fish to fry, and I applaud her for doing this. Make no mistake - we didn't go into the tournament trying to win. We went there to participate.

It would've been nice to win the Big 12 Championship but its also good to get that loss now instead of the NCAA Tournament. Now the girls can relax and focus on the bigger tournament coming up.

We already wrapped up the Big XII championship. That trophy they gave us a few games back wasn't just for participation. There's a regular season championship (the big one) and a tourney championship (the lesser one).

All those times the baseball team won the Big XII tourney and the rest of the schools told us the tourney wasn't the big prize, the regular season championship was, that's what we got this year. And it's far better to have that than the "we got on a hot streak over a weekend" trophy.

Yori was not about to wear her players out on this tournament. She's got much bigger fish to fry, and I applaud her for doing this. Make no mistake - we didn't go into the tournament trying to win. We went there to participate.

See I thought that we won the Big 12 title during the season when we beat K-State I think it was K-State but when I googled it I couldn't find anything that we won the Big 12 title. When I couldn't find anything that we had in fact won the Big 12 title I was like "I must of imagined it." Thanks for clearing that one up and now I feel better