Spring game sellout?

I predict that we do have a sellout this year due to the fact that we could possibly have a top 10 team. The visiting recruits would love to see a sellout I'm sure!

I think the recruits just want to see a Nebraska victory...

Oh, wait a second... :blink:

• Fire 2

I predict a sellout crowd at the spring game this year. And I believe it will be the first time we have sold out the spring game. We came close last year (77,670), and even closer in 2008 (80,149).

Schools like Alabamy and Ohio State can't really lay claim to having a sellout crowd since they give away their spring game tickets or "sell" them for next to nothing. At NU we actually sell the tickets instead of giving them away to bolster the numbers.

GO BIG RED!!

Nah, other schools have caught up to us. Even though Alabama and Ohio State either let people in for free or don't charge near as much, they get more people and to the outside world they trump us. That's ok though, it's still an incredibly valuable recruiting tool.

I know Alabama doesn't charge anything. I think Ohio State might be $5. Ohio State is also twice as large as UNL so it is a little easier for them to sell out.

Nah, other schools have caught up to us. Even though Alabama and Ohio State either let people in for free or don't charge near as much, they get more people and to the outside world they trump us. That's ok though, it's still an incredibly valuable recruiting tool.

I know Alabama doesn't charge anything. I think Ohio State might be $5. Ohio State is also twice as large as UNL so it is a little easier for them to sell out.

2009 Prices

(and some more good info at the top)