Spring game sellout?

Has anyone received their Spring Game tickets yet? Do you know when they mail those if you didn't do the online ones?

Maybe a little off topic, but it's been concerning me a bit.

i remember back when i attended.... oh wait i've never even had the chance to go to a game..... i've just driven past the stadium on the way to my dads old boyhood home.... pity me please pity me.... :facepalm::facepalm:

Why does everyone forget that the 2008 spring game did in fact sell out?

I think because people look at the attendance and notice that it's not at full stadium capacity. If I recall, didn't they have some seats closed off for construction that year during the Spring game? Or am I totally wrong?

Has anyone received their Spring Game tickets yet? Do you know when they mail those if you didn't do the online ones?

Call them and ask.

Telephone: 800-8BIGRED (800-824-4733)

(402) 472-3111

Ticket Office Hours: Monday - Friday

8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (CT)

Call them and ask.

(402) 472-3111

8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (CT)

Was kinda getting concerned as I hadn't received mine yet either. Glad to hear I'm not alone. I'll call that number to be safe though, thanks Nex.

Call them and ask.

(402) 472-3111

8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (CT)

Will do. Thanks.

While on the topic of the Spring game, could anyone who's been before let me know if there are any activities for children before the game begins. I've never been to a Spring game (you can count 3 more tickets sold:)), but I know game day's have many activities for kids before the game. Thanks for any info.

The Huskers return to the field Wednesday afternoon for their fifth of 14 spring practices leading up to the April 17 Red-White Spring Game. Less than 15,000 tickets remain, which can be purchased by visiting Huskers.com or by calling 1-800-8BIG-RED.

LINK

• 3 weeks later...