SIGNED OLB David Santos

Nexus

Just got around to watching his film, he kind of reminds me of Steve Octavian. Great in run support makes his read and then goes and makes the play, wish there were more clips of him in pass coverage. But this is a good one.

Just got around to watching his film, he kind of reminds me of Steve Octavian. Great in run support makes his read and then goes and makes the play, wish there were more clips of him in pass coverage. But this is a good one.

What are you thinkin for a rating? Sounds like a 5.7 to me

He is no lower than 5.6 and no higher than 5.7. I would agree with either. The thing that may hurt him is that he really doesnt have the offer list to justify a 5.7 ranking from the recruiting services. Arkansas and Okie Lite are about the only other big programs that have even contacted him. But Enunwa was a 5.7 and he only had about 4 total offers.

I dont know if many people can compare to steve though that guy is a genetic freak

He is no lower than 5.6 and no higher than 5.7. I would agree with either. The thing that may hurt him is that he really doesnt have the offer list to justify a 5.7 ranking from the recruiting services. Arkansas and Okie Lite are about the only other big programs that have even contacted him. But Enunwa was a 5.7 and he only had about 4 total offers.

Latest on HI was that he'd likely be a 5.6 3*, ESPN seems to have him rated highest. 79 is prett high in their system.

EZ-E, where did you find film on Santos? All I was able to find was a few 1v1 clips on rivals....they didn't show much. He made a great move to beat a RB rushing the QB on 1 and then got completely embarrassed by DeAndre Washington (OSU lean) on a get to the ball carrier play.

He looked pretty good in what I saw.

EZ-E, where did you find film on Santos? All I was able to find was a few 1v1 clips on rivals....they didn't show much. He made a great move to beat a RB rushing the QB on 1 and then got completely embarrassed by DeAndre Washington (OSU lean) on a get to the ball carrier play.

Rivals has another film clip of Santos. I made the same mistake the first time I went looking for his film. When you are on his profile page, click on "2 videos available" instead of the "AMP: TCU NIKE Camp RB vs. LB pt. 1." For some reason, you can't access his other film when you click on the AMP video.

Rivals has another film clip of Santos. I made the same mistake the first time I went looking for his film. When you are on his profile page, click on "2 videos available" instead of the "AMP: TCU NIKE Camp RB vs. LB pt. 1." For some reason, you can't access his other film when you click on the AMP video.

Gotcha. Thanks!