Player: Malcolm Brown

Hometown: Cibolo, TX

School: Steele HS

Position: RB

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 210

40 time:

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Baylor, Colorado, Florida St., Georgia, Kansas, Kansas St., Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Stanford, TCU, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Tulsa

Rivals: :star :star :star :star :star (#2)

Scout: :star :star :star :star :star (#1)

ESPN: :star :star :star :star :star (#2)

We just now offered him?

Well, if we did actually just offer him I can only think of one reason. I would say it's more of a ploy. I don't think our coaches think we can get him, but believe me, schools are sitting up and taking notice that we are out there and big time recruits are starting to not only look at Nebraska but actually calling our coaches. We are definitely a hot team, an up and comer with great coaches, coaches that can coach you to the NFL.

So, if we did offer Malcolm I feel it's a little ploy towards Texas and Aaron Green possbily. We offer a big time RB like Malcolm and Texas takes notice and pushes harder to get him to commit early and also Aaron looks at it and says, Oh no I might want to give my verbal to Nebraska earlier than maybe I wanted so they will stop recruiting big time RB's. Also, if Malcolm commits to Texas then Nebraska can kind of rule out Texas as a place where Aaron is gonna go.

Oh Nebraska, you play the game of recruiting so well! It's like telling two girls you want to go to prom with them and letting them duke it out to see which one gets to be your arm candy. I should have let my students know about this tactic and they wouldn't have been so stressed the past month and a half.

What if we flipped recruits. Everyone thinks brown is leaning texas and green us. Well what if we swapped prospects? Would everyone be okay with that? All I know about Brown is that he is good, I have no idea what his stats and running style are like.

We just now offered him?

Well, if we did actually just offer him I can only think of one reason. I would say it's more of a ploy. I don't think our coaches think we can get him, but believe me, schools are sitting up and taking notice that we are out there and big time recruits are starting to not only look at Nebraska but actually calling our coaches. We are definitely a hot team, an up and comer with great coaches, coaches that can coach you to the NFL.

So, if we did offer Malcolm I feel it's a little ploy towards Texas and Aaron Green possbily. We offer a big time RB like Malcolm and Texas takes notice and pushes harder to get him to commit early and also Aaron looks at it and says, Oh no I might want to give my verbal to Nebraska earlier than maybe I wanted so they will stop recruiting big time RB's. Also, if Malcolm commits to Texas then Nebraska can kind of rule out Texas as a place where Aaron is gonna go.

Oh Nebraska, you play the game of recruiting so well! It's like telling two girls you want to go to prom with them and letting them duke it out to see which one gets to be your arm candy. I should have let my students know about this tactic and they wouldn't have been so stressed the past month and a half.

What if we flipped recruits. Everyone thinks brown is leaning texas and green us. Well what if we swapped prospects? Would everyone be okay with that? All I know about Brown is that he is good, I have no idea what his stats and running style are like.

:laughpound

Hey EZ-E, what'd I tell ya?!?!

We just now offered him?

Spot on Nexus. :)

HUGE conspiracy brewing with these two.

We just now offered him?

You guys care to explain this "HUGE CONSPIRACY"?

We just now offered him?

You guys care to explain this "HUGE CONSPIRACY"?

It's a little inside joke between myself and EZ-E. I told him that there was probably a UT conspiracy behind this Malcolm Brown offer. I was obviously joking about it but then shortly after we had that talk, C N Red and T-Husker made their posts which ironically coincided with my joke that I made earlier.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...