ESPN is kidding - Right?

Winning or the hint of it seems to change things.

KState is picked third in the North, and that old man knows a few things about coaching.

I would guess it will be a good game until the middle of the third quarter, but that is why we play the games.

Winning or the hint of it seems to change things.

KState is picked third in the North, and that old man knows a few things about coaching.

I would guess it will be a good game until the middle of the third quarter, but that is why we play the games.

K State made some strides last year. I thought they played well against OU(that game made me a firm believer that we could beat OU). But you cant lose games to ULL... unexcusable. I think K State will hang with us for awhile, but then quality of depth will take over. Thomas will tough to contain, but their is no way he can be us by himself.

I had no idea that ESPN wanted Nebraska/Texas on a Thursday. The stadium is going to be rocking for that game anyway, but throw in a Thursday night home game/national telecast and the stadium might collapse from the decibel levels coming from inside. However, if both teams are undefeated heading into it, it'll probably be Gameday and the ABC Saturday Night Football game.

I had no idea that ESPN wanted Nebraska/Texas on a Thursday. The stadium is going to be rocking for that game anyway, but throw in a Thursday night home game/national telecast and the stadium might collapse from the decibel levels coming from inside. However, if both teams are undefeated heading into it, it'll probably be Gameday and the ABC Saturday Night Football game.

Maybe they wanted to save NU-UT for College football gameday. Everyone in America knows the story behind this game, and you know they'll hype it up a ton the week before. Just a thought

If both teams take care of business then I can almost guarnatee that the Nebraska/Texas game will be an ABC night game. Gameday would prob come unless their is some SEC game between two teams barely in the top 25.

Maybe they wanted to save NU-UT for College football gameday. Everyone in America knows the story behind this game, and you know they'll hype it up a ton the week before. Just a thought

That could be too. I remember reading were Tom said that ESPN approached NU and wanted the NU/Texas game, but Texas decided not to because their players didnt want to miss class or something to that effect. Then 2 days later the NU-KState game was moved. I dont care either way because im making the trek Manhattan and got Texas tickets already. Im so pumped I cant even control it anymore.

Yea, I can already imagine what that week will be like.... man IS IT ALMOST FOOTBALL SEASON!

If both teams take care of business then I can almost guarnatee that the Nebraska/Texas game will be an ABC night game. Gameday would prob come unless their is some SEC game between two teams barely in the top 25.

Won't be on ABC that night. No college football game will be on ABC that night. ABC is showing NASCAR unfortunately!

This is probably actually better for NU. NU/Texas almost has to been shown nationally on Saturday (assuming they both take care of business early in the season) because of the story lines plus the high rankings. NU/Kstate would have been regional coverage and no one would have seen it; now that it's a Thursday night game NU gets way better national coverage. Personally, I'm a little scared of that game with Texas looming in the near future and being there on a Thursday night, could be a tougher game than it should be. Also, it took away an extra week of preparation against Texas (NU originally had a bye that week), which scares me a little considering Texas has a bye that week.