Big Red Wrap-Up Spring Football Special

Think I'd prefer to watch ESPNs 30 for 30. It's about the South African Rugby team that the movie Invictus was based off of. I think they might've gotten Freeman to narrate. Should be pretty awesome.

I'm pretty sure that the wrap-up won't have anything we don't already know, and it's probably only going to go over what the depth chart might look like and the expectations for the summer and next season.

As much as I like Adrian Fiala as a person, I really noticed other people's sentiments towards this guy as a broadcaster. He seems to ramble a lot and take discussions a lot further than they need to go. I got more out of Damon's 30 second remarks than I did out of Fiala's 1 1/2 minute remarks.

NCIS realistic? Yeah, just about as "realistic" as 24 and House.

In regards to the Big Red Wrap-Up...looks like I missed it, but I do believe there is usually a replay of it on Thursday, so maybe I will catch it then.

Adrian Fiala is alright, but Damon is the man. He knows his football. I look forward to him every time on Unsportsmanlike Conduct (Unnecessary Roughness) for the Damon Benning Breakdown segment. Add to this the fact that the mixture of Kevin, Mike'l, and Damon's personalities are quite entertaining and it's always a good segment.