Greatest Television Show... Ever

Hate to disagree, but "Married with Children" takes the cake.

that is a solid show. my dad loved it and i began watching it when i was 5, i pretty sure it is the first show i remember watching. that and the simpsons. those two shows really raised me.

The Shield

Married with children was the greatest TV sitcom though.

Watch the first episode of the Wire compared to the first ep of the Shield. Shield will suck you in.

that is the beauty of the wire. it starts out slow and works to a big payoff. you really need to watch the whole season. and i would suggest watching like 3 episodes at a time.

i know not many people have posted yet, but i'm surprised no one has said Arrested Development, that is definitely a close second for me, which only goes to how great the wire is, because without the wire, arrested development would be the best show ever, hands down.

The Shield

Married with children was the greatest TV sitcom though.

Watch the first episode of the Wire compared to the first ep of the Shield. Shield will suck you in.

that is the beauty of the wire. it starts out slow and works to a big payoff. you really need to watch the whole season. and i would suggest watching like 3 episodes at a time.

i know not many people have posted yet, but i'm surprised no one has said Arrested Development, that is definitely a close second for me, which only goes to how great the wire is, because without the wire, arrested development would be the best show ever, hands down.

I did, still it was hard to keep interested because it was painfully slow.

And you're still wrong, The Sopranos was the greatest of all time.

• Fire 1