Who will be the first HC fired in the Big 12 North

Pinkel is the only one in trouble this year.

Billy C will get 4 to 5 years to show progress, by that I mean 11-1, BCS bowls by year 4 or 5. I expect sooner maybe year 3 at the earliest. 2007. (disclaimer unless he

Um, Barnett stays since he is an awesome coach that is being watched closely. However, he may be on the grinder next year after poor recruiting. Fat man is a good coach and is actually making Kansas into a team, more so then their southern brother Baylor which stinks worst than a hot trash bag full of poo

Nice I agree totally :thumbs

Barnett is like a fricken cockroach. One of his players raped another player on the team, and his comment..."she wasnt much of a kicker" If a man can say that and not get fired, than nuclear fallout cant drive him from his position. Pinkel is the only one with his job in danger for the next couple of year, barring disaster or scandal somewere else.

I say Pinkel, with Snyder and Barnett close seconds. I dont think the Mizzou faithful are too happy about these losing seasons,and Pinkel could be out of here soon if nothing improves. Same with Snyder, if he cant get the kitties back up to a power, ksu might bring in some new and younger blood to take over. and barnett beacuase he is just a dirty SOB.

It would not surprise me to Coach Snyder leave next year, but it will be on his own. They would never fire him under any circumstance. He made that program from the ground up. A couple of bad years to them is to be expected, no big deal as they know he will turn it around.

I think it will take more than one more year of poor play for KSU to dump Snyder. I personally can't stand the guy but he put KSU football on the map so to speak. I don't think that they will dump him that easily.

That's insane, it would be like us firing TO. Snyder turned them into conference contenders every year.

Another 5-6 record and Steve will show Callahan the door.
:dis

I think you have to give callahan a chance at least a couple more years let him get the players he needs to make it work. He is already doing a good job. On the other hand my vote is for gary pinkel, he has driven missouri into the ground and has wasted the talent of a good qb in Brad smith, I think if he doesn't win the north see ya!