SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

Might be done with trips. Good news.

This came out of a different district here in Houston (Cy Fair). Thought it was cool to have 3 Klein Collins guys, mad respect for these kids. Rhodes is rumored to want NU offer......he's a beast for his size.

ALL-SUN FOOTBALL TEAM (BY MICHAEL SUDHALTER/SPORTS EDITOR)

PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Colton Huntsman (Cy Woods quarterback)

OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Chuck Keeton (Cy Creek quarterback)

DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR: David Santos (Klein Collins linebacker)

MR. VERSATILITY: Charles Jackson (Klein Collins cornerback/kick returner/running back), Frederick Anderson (Cy Woods running back/wide receiver), Shane Rhodes (Klein Collins running back/wide receiver)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like his height, you gotta be tall to play cornerback. To catch passes over people like Marvin McNutts and Blackmon

Baron Miles, Lornell McPherson, Courtney Grixby, and the Phonze all said you're right, we were helpless on the field.

Damn iruletheskool got the Dennard reference in, I'll give ya an assist on the basket

I don't like his height, you gotta be tall to play cornerback. To catch passes over people like Marvin McNutts and Blackmon

Baron Miles, Lornell McPherson, Courtney Grixby, and the Phonze all said you're right, we were helpless on the field.

Damn iruletheskool got the Dennard reference in, I'll give ya an assist on the basket

CJ plays a lot like Dennard too. He is that physical type corner who is going to be in your face and just man handle you. He fits in great with our style...im very excited for him to get here.

So you don't like alot of NFL corners with that statement. The kid is 5'10, has a 40 inches vertical, can play both corner, safety, return punts/kicks, can play RB avg 12.7 or 9.7 a carry, 6 TD, what did I miss? Oh yeah ..... HE HITS LIKE A TRUCK! IMO, he has the potential to be one of the great CB to come out of NU. Did I mention he can TACKLE? :restore

• Fire 1