SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

Glad he's a Husker! Can't wait to see him uniform, GBR!

300px-Action_jackson.jpg

For the record that's exactly what his teammates call him! Maybe he'll pickup a different handle while playing for the blackshirts!!

I knew an Action Jackson once. It was in college, and it wasn't a dude. Use the imagination on why the name stuck. chuckleshuffle:clap

Glad he's a Husker! Can't wait to see him uniform, GBR!

300px-Action_jackson.jpg

For the record that's exactly what his teammates call him! Maybe he'll pickup a different handle while playing for the blackshirts!!

I knew an Action Jackson once. It was in college, and it wasn't a dude. Use the imagination on why the name stuck. chuckleshuffle:clap

:LOLtartar

:laughpound

• 2 weeks later...

877690.jpg

Jackson with his family after getting his official invite to the Army AA game.

That 5'10" he's listed at may be a bit generous. He is next to a behemouth, but def. is the shortest guy there.

877691.jpg

The guy he is next to is his team mate Garrett Greenlea, who is all of 6'7"

877690.jpg

That 5'10" he's listed at may be a bit generous. He is next to a behemouth, but def. is the shortest guy there.

877691.jpg

I'm just diggin that his lil sis is wearing the red for such a proud pic!

877690.jpg

877691.jpg

I don't know what you guys think, but Mr. Greenlea looks like a purebred Texas boy...I mean man!

877690.jpg

877691.jpg

I don't know what you guys think, but Mr. Greenlea looks like a purebred Texas boy...I mean man!

It's unfortunate that we were not able to get to Greenlea in time to snag him away from UT.

877690.jpg

877691.jpg

Sorry to say this but thats his little bro not sis. Respect the gerry curl!

[quote name='MinnwiscowaSker' timestamp='129

877691.jpg

Jackson isn't the shortest guy there, even though he's next to Greenlea, depth of picture is making him look short, but he's 5'9 1/2. KC came up short in the 2nd round of playoffs, but Jackson had one hell of a game, he was all over the place. Coach did a fake punt and CJ ran it to the houz 52yds, had a pick, couple of PBU's, and had great open field tackles on Bowie RB Breyln Sorrells (check out his ESPN highlights, he would be a nice addition to GBR, IMO). Wish they would've put him in on offense because he was in beast mode that night, but you can't win if your "O" isn't puttin up points! Congrats to CJ!

877690.jpg

877691.jpg

Sorry to say this but thats his little bro not sis. Respect the gerry curl!

ARE YOU STUPID?......THAT'S HIS LIL SIS......Think you went over on that one dude, IMO!