SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

I see no reason he wouldn't honor his commitment. Prince will be top 2 rounds, fonzie will be too, look what the coaches did with asante! If he wants to be a first rounder some day, he'll come here.

prince and dennard will both be 1st round picks (barring injury).

I see no reason he wouldn't honor his commitment. Prince will be top 2 rounds, fonzie will be too, look what the coaches did with asante! If he wants to be a first rounder some day, he'll come here.

I'd love for him to honor his commitment too, but it is quite easy to see how it happens. CJ and Tevin are both Texans, knew of each other while NU commits, strucj up a friendship, CJ had Pig Sooey as his other finalist, Tevin chirping in his ear all week about playing with him as a Hog, and Petrino is a snake. High schoolers are very influential and it is a very logical scenario actually.

Having David Santos is a plus, but anything goes in the recruiting game.

I'd love for him to honor his commitment too, but it is quite easy to see how it happens. CJ and Tevin are both Texans, knew of each other while NU commits, strucj up a friendship, CJ had Pig Sooey as his other finalist, Tevin chirping in his ear all week about playing with him as a Hog, and Petrino is a snake. High schoolers are very influential and it is a very logical scenario actually.

Having David Santos is a plus, but anything goes in the recruiting game.

Tevin and Charles are rooming together at the game, and have been very close so far this week according to Rivals, but aren't discussing recruiting according to Charles.

:blink::hmmph

let's hope the last part is true

Article states that is true. CJ is not going to cross that bridge with recruits...he said "it's not his decision to make". I bet they have alot to talk about though...one was Arky lead then NU, the other NU commit to Arky now. You can't write this stuff.