SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

Do we know when that in home w/ Arky is?

I was told it happened today and it was Petrino and another coach. They have been going hard at this kid since he committed and not backing down, they want him bad for Petrino to come try and close. Word is Beck and JP coming this week. I said from the beginning NU has ground to makeup as far as relationships even though he committed, this may come to NSD, IMO.

Do we know when that in home w/ Arky is?

I was told it happened today and it was Petrino and another coach. They have been going hard at this kid since he committed and not backing down, they want him bad for Petrino to come try and close. Word is Beck and JP coming this week. I said from the beginning NU has ground to makeup as far as relationships even though he committed, this may come to NSD, IMO.

Best of luck to CJ, whichever choice he makes in the end. No ill will from me, either way. Young man's gotta do what he feels is best for him.

We're not going to lose him. I certainly don't know what CJ is thinking but I don't think he's going anywhere. He has a chance to learn from the best in the business and a chance to make an early impact. Not to mention, he'll be coming here with his good friend.

He'll be wearing Crimson and Cream soon enough.

:bonesflag:

In the end I believe he will be a husker too. But, I hate that Bobby Petrino and his band of misfits have a chance to talk to Charles and his family once more before NSD. Arkansas might be the dirtiest program in the SEC, next to Auburn.

We're not going to lose him. I certainly don't know what CJ is thinking but I don't think he's going anywhere. He has a chance to learn from the best in the business and a chance to make an early impact. Not to mention, he'll be coming here with his good friend.

He'll be wearing Crimson Scarlet and Cream soon enough.

Crimson & Cream? :o

Are you trying to send the kid to OU? :lol:

• Fire 1

Ahhh! :dumdum :dumdum Scarlet! :facepalm:

Ahhh! :dumdum :dumdum Scarlet! :facepalm:

:LOLtartar