SIGNED CB Charles Jackson

We're not going to lose him. I certainly don't know what CJ is thinking but I don't think he's going anywhere. He has a chance to learn from the best in the business and a chance to make an early impact. Not to mention, he'll be coming here with his good friend.

He'll be wearing Crimson Scarlet and Cream soon enough.

:bonesflag:

Crimson & Cream? :o

Are you trying to send the kid to OU? :lol:

Ahhh! :dumdum :dumdum Scarlet! :facepalm:

:LOLtartar

fail~2.gif

Will have a Husker coach at his home today. Not sure who but it's not Bo as he's already used his in-home for this period.

I'm going to say it will be Marvin Sanders or Tim Beck, but most likely Coach Sanders.

Marvin Sanders it is...Close the deal! :bonesflag:

Tim Beck and John Papuchis? have fought off the Arkansas charge ......... he's still :bigredn: !!!!! Santos and CJ finished a photo shoot for the National Recruits, if I get a pic I'll post it!!!

Will have a Husker coach at his home today. Not sure who but it's not Bo as he's already used his in-home for this period.

I'm going to say it will be Marvin Sanders or Tim Beck, but most likely Coach Sanders.

Tim Beck and John Papuchis? have fought off the Arkansas charge ......... he's still :bigredn: !!!!! Santos and CJ finished a photo shoot for the National Recruits, if I get a pic I'll post it!!!

Nebraska is a great school. I hope he sees that.

Nebraska is a great school. I hope he sees that.

Plus I think he has to look at how good our secondary was and the success Dennard and Prince have had.

Great to hear Archie. Both have very bright futures here at NU. Now don't make your stay here on the board just be because that your two boys are now Huskers! We accept you into HuskerNation if you are not in it already! :)