Nebraska & Mizzou have until Friday (6/11) to decide if they're in or out

Nexus

Listen up lil' Huskers, you have until Friday. In pimp language, Texas is basically saying, "on Fri you better have my money or we will make you stick yourself." Nobody holds Texas hostage.

Personally, I hope you guys leave. It's getting boring beating yall all the time. Plus the occasional roady to the Bay Area, LA, Tempe, and Seattle sure beats the heck out of going to any of the Big 8 er Big 12 North depression zones pretending to be cities.

Texas will win either way.

Steff

Goodbye.

blood and bloody ashes if ar is that quick on the banhammer then i've gotten lucky.

Not quite THAT quick. Good old Stef had been warned.

If college football ends up with 16 teams in each of the following SEC Big 10 Pac 10 and the ACC ND will have to jump in because the 64 teams will shut the door on every body except there members. We will have the big college football playoff with 2 semi finals and one final in each conference leading to the true national championship game. That will mean a hellva big pay day for the 64 teams.

If college football ends up with 16 teams in each of the following SEC Big 10 Pac 10 and the ACC ND will have to jump in because the 64 teams will shut the door on every body except there members. We will have the big college football playoff with 2 semi finals and one final in each conference leading to the true national championship game. That will mean a hellva big pay day for the 64 teams.

There has been talk of Congress getting involved if there is a move to these 16-team superconferences on grounds of antitrust. But I agree that ND wouldn't be able to stay independent if the BCS conferences go to 16. And if the Pac-10 really does add the Big 12 South, then the Big 10 wouldn't be able to stop at just adding one, even if ND was that one.

I feel that if anything this whole pac10 trick has helped our cause. Now with two power conferences making moves it should spur the SEC and ACC into more aggressive action and accelerate any move we might make to the big10. I think Texass just felt disrespected and their ego means everything to them. They are control freaks.

But to paraphrase princess Leia...the more you tighten your grip the more star systems will slip through your fingers...