Nebraska & Mizzou have until Friday (6/11) to decide if they're in or out

Nexus

I'm sure this has been said, but here is what this situation boils down to..

"Hey, I'm the Texas Big 12 conference. I want a deadline that does absolutely nothing to fix the situation or change anything. All I want to do is feel like I have gained some sort of power or control back over the conference."

Listen up lil' Huskers, you have until Friday. In pimp language, Texas is basically saying, "on Fri you better have my money or we will make you stick yourself." Nobody holds Texas hostage.

Personally, I hope you guys leave. It's getting boring beating yall all the time. Plus the occasional roady to the Bay Area, LA, Tempe, and Seattle sure beats the heck out of going to any of the Big 8 er Big 12 North depression zones pretending to be cities.

Texas will win either way.

Steff

Goodbye.

blood and bloody ashes if ar is that quick on the banhammer then i've gotten lucky.

Listen up lil' Huskers, you have until Friday. In pimp language, Texas is basically saying, "on Fri you better have my money or we will make you stick yourself." Nobody holds Texas hostage.

Personally, I hope you guys leave. It's getting boring beating yall all the time. Plus the occasional roady to the Bay Area, LA, Tempe, and Seattle sure beats the heck out of going to any of the Big 8 er Big 12 North depression zones pretending to be cities.

Steff

Goodbye.

blood and bloody ashes if ar is that quick on the banhammer then i've gotten lucky.

if the ultimatum will cause higher back out price, then why doesn't everone have to sign it if eveyone has a deal to leave the conference except kansas, ksu, and isu...i just can't figure out why texas big 12 would do that...

:sarcasm

Steff

Goodbye.

post-2293-127585855808.jpg

Are threads being combined? I thought I responded to the original Mizzou/Nebraska ultimatum news thread, I think mine was the second post of the thread only to come back later and find my initial post was somehow preceeded by 15 other responses in a thread started later by someone else?

Weird...

Are threads being combined? I thought I responded to the original Mizzou/Nebraska ultimatum news thread, I think mine was the second post of the thread only to come back later and find my initial post was somehow preceeded by 15 other responses in a thread started later by someone else?

Weird...

No biggie. I originally created this thread last night. The mods merged it.

Weird...

No biggie. I originally created this thread last night. The mods merged it.

Thanks. I thought I was losing my mind for a second there.

The Big 12 can survive losing one of us. They cannot survive losing both of us. I hope you guys stick with us and go to the Big 10, if only to say eff-you to texas.

What do the missouri message boards have to say?

Tigerboard.com has set up a giant banner at the top of the board that says "MIZZOU UNDER FIRE: BIG XII ULTIMATUM COUNTDOWN" with a timer counting down to 5 PM friday. We are 100% in favor of going to the Big 10, and the main thing worrying us is if Notre Damn gets invited and the B10 stops at that. But really as a fanbase we're sold with being a Big 10 member, we're sick of texas and beebe's incompetency.