Just wanted to introduce TuffTiger to the big10+N

please explain that one to me...please...pretty please

wellu seetuff tigeriznt the bestest;8tiper in#daworld heuses nopunctuation,andwhen he8does 2itsnever in1the writespot

wellu seetuff tigeriznt the bestest;8tiper in#daworld heuses nopunctuation,andwhen he8does 2itsnever in1the writespot

no more needs to be said. this is all.

one could argue that it should also be noted that his grammar is best defined as a complete lack thereof, as well.

one could argue that it should also be noted that his grammar is best defined as a complete lack thereof, as well.

i like to think of it as kind of his own language....

Sweet Mercy!!! That little tidbit sent my grammatical o.c.d. into hyper-spasms.

I look forward to verbally jousting with the young man. :lol:

That's just it...you can't verbally joust with him...when he makes a post you're like "WTF????" You find yourself Googling parts of his post just to see what language he's speaking. Best that I can discern is, it's some type of Chinese-African-Russion-Swahili crap. And it's one of those things, if you spend too much time trying to understand him, you either A) forget what the argument was all about or B) find yourself thinking, typing and talking like him. So verbally jousting with him is a lose-lose situation. But God how we love our TuffTiger :koolaid2: