Good Luck Guys/Gals

I will miss the annual dicsussion of why I am an asshat and why our game is no more important than any other game, but good luck playing in the Horseshoe, The Big House, and Happy Valley, I am sure that some of you are really looking forward to some really cool road trips.

I will miss the annual dicsussion of why I am an asshat and why our game is no more important than any other game, but good luck playing in the Horseshoe, The Big House, and Happy Valley, I am sure that some of you are really looking forward to some really cool road trips.

:thumbs Good luck to you guys as well!

Congrats on the Pac 10. I thought for a second you were gonna get jobbed by Baylor.Living in Denver, I'm kind of bummed that my every-other-year trip to Husker Stadium west (boulder) will no longer happen.

I wonder if CU did what they did (be the 1st to go) to keep that very same thing from happenning. Maybe they had to get a jump on the TexA$$ schools to stave off being left out in the cold.

Also, good luck in your knew conference. At least we will get to play at least one more if not two more times before we go our seperate ways.

Colorado leaving bodes well for the rest of the Big 12. If Nebraksa leaves, the Big 12 can add TCU and Houston and have the Texas division and OU and OSU could go to the north. That is still a vaiable major conference.

If Mizzou goes too then, that is 3 replacement schools for the North Division, let's assume that TCU and Houston were to join and they go to the south and OU/OSU stayed and went to the North then who is the most attractive North Division replacement?