Good Luck Guys/Gals

If Mizzou goes and the conference stays together, the Big 12 will have to target Colorado State or Utah. I've seen Air Force get thrown around on some boards, but I just can't see a service academy being in a major conference.

i dont know why you would want CSU over Utah

they are pretty weak all over and having them in the big-12 just for the sets is worthless because it seems nobody really cares about them anyways........

if the big-12 were ballsy they would make a push for those big east schools

but thats not going to happen

That's not hating...that's a term of endearment.

BeachBuffs...enjoy the hell out of your PAC-11 or whatever they are going to call it. I'm sorry that you have to leave the Big 12 but, after the thumping Iowa State gave you last year I can understand your board of regents' fear of continual beatings throughout the rest of CU's institutional life at the hands of the Cyclones...obviously, as is the case with Nebraska...fear of Iowa State is a huge incentive to jump conferences and find easier competition. I expect that Baylor will be the next team to run...uh...go.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it... :horns2

If Mizzou goes and the conference stays together, the Big 12 will have to target Colorado State or Utah. I've seen Air Force get thrown around on some boards, but I just can't see a service academy being in a major conference.

i dont know why you would want CSU over Utah

they are pretty weak all over and having them in the big-12 just for the sets is worthless because it seems nobody really cares about them anyways........

if the big-12 were ballsy they would make a push for those big east schools

but thats not going to happen

The only advantage I can think of for CSU would be geography. They're closer than Utah and maintain a presence for the Big 12 in the Denver market (albeit a small one). Utah is far superior in both football and basketball and has a decent academic reputation, but would they leave without BYU?

I will miss the annual dicsussion of why I am an asshat and why our game is no more important than any other game, but good luck playing in the Horseshoe, The Big House, and Happy Valley, I am sure that some of you are really looking forward to some really cool road trips.

My Husker side says goodbye. My Bruin side says welcome to the Pac! Well done screwing Baylor! :thumbs

That's not hating...that's a term of endearment.

BeachBuffs...enjoy the hell out of your PAC-11 or whatever they are going to call it. I'm sorry that you have to leave the Big 12 but, after the thumping Iowa State gave you last year I can understand your board of regents' fear of continual beatings throughout the rest of CU's institutional life at the hands of the Cyclones...obviously, as is the case with Nebraska...fear of Iowa State is a huge incentive to jump conferences and find easier competition. I expect that Baylor will be the next team to run...uh...go.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it... :horns2

Well done sir....

I am happy that CU didnt get the shaft thanks to Baylor. And I find myself smiling a little at the fact that the pac10 told Texas and their state reps to suck it.

Fro, is MU going to take the leap to the Big 10 or not? It won't be the same without ya!

Sarge, I have no clue. I have see that we are in, I have seen we are out, I have heard rumbles of the SEC being interested if the BIG10 is not. I have heard we will be stuck in a low level BCS conference. I dont know what to think at this point. I still think best case is the big10, worst case is looking at the other left overs and grabbing the best of the rest to make a new conference

Figures...this crap happens 3 days after I move to Colorado.

You can still see the Huskers in Denver: Buckhalter, Lekevin Smith and Russ Hochstein with the Broncos. ;)

When I saw the news on Colorado I was exremely excited for CU. Now, we all have our hatred/distaste for the Buffs but the texas legislature/Baylor BS was infuriating. clearly they belong in that conference more than any of the Big XII south.

With all the focus on NU/Mizzou/Texas, good for CU for sneaking out the back door.

Colorado has a LONG way to go but wouldn't it be something to meet up in the Rose Bowl someday! :cheers

Despite our past history of not getting along: Good Luck Buffs, Beat SC!