Prince at WR?

I don't know why I thought of this right now, but if the offense struggles with pass catching like it did at times last year, does anyone else see Prince being put in as WR in certain sets? IMO, I think Prince catches the ball well and could be an extremely dangerous target in mid-range routes.

I don't know why I thought of this right now, but if the offense struggles with pass catching like it did at times last year, does anyone else see Prince being put in as WR in certain sets? IMO, I think Prince catches the ball well and could be an extremely dangerous target in mid-range routes.

Prince had great hands in high school and was a standout wr/rb... butttttttt he's too important to mess with on an offensive set... we do have a big new receiver this year that will make huge plays by the name of Mike McNeil.

• Fire 1

I don't think we'll see that. JP wanted to have Prince back with Niles returning kicks and punts but they thought it would be too taxing for him.

This.

Amukamara is too important a cog in our defense to be messing around on offense. Sure, we can bring up how Suh would sometimes lead block on the offense, but that's a different situation. We should have enough talent and depth at the WR position to deter anything like Prince playing on offense. Suh playing fullback solely dealt with the fact that he was a 300 pound behemoth that could probably lead block better than anybody on our team.

• 2 weeks later...