Cyclown Fanatic.....fools

I think the best breakdown is this:

Iowa L

This one will be a tough one, especially in Iowa City. I think this could be a toss up especially after seeing what a CPR defense can do. (see +8 versus NU) I will say an L just for argument sake, but think this is very winnable.

This chode acts like the 8 turnovers was to great defensive coaching.........bwhahahah.....bwhahahaahahh.....wooo....ooooowwh, my side hurts.

• Fire 1

This is the best quote of the thread:

UTAH W

While Utah fields a decent squad, they still play in the MWC.

They are so unbelievably delusional that it is funny.

What a great argument....that is so ISU of them. Just state something like it is fact and not back it up with any sort of informed opinion or fact. LOL. It amazes me how little they actually know about the game of football.

This is the best quote of the thread:

UTAH W

While Utah fields a decent squad, they still play in the MWC.

They are so unbelievably delusional that it is funny.

What a great argument....that is so ISU of them. Just state something like it is fact and not back it up with any sort of informed opinion or fact. LOL. It amazes me how little they actually know about the game of football.

don't you know? teams in the MWC automatically start out with a -21 point differential?

also, they beat NU one year, and all of a sudden it is a win or a toss-up where it favors them.

they will be lucky to go 6-6 and probably will go 3-9. have they ever had two "good" seasons in a row?

i know that thread represents a small percentage of ISU fans, but talk about arrogance. at least when we are arrogant, the perceived greatness to the team is in much closer proportion. i used to like ISU, but it is becoming harder. i am not bitter that we lost to them last year, i am bitter that they think they out played us.

more NU vitriol. they really hate us. never knew that, i guess i really never thought about ISU other than the days we play them, and that one time they had that one good player, what was it again? it was so long ago and they have only had one good player in their entire history? you would think it would be easy to remember just one player over they 100 year history? who was it again... right, Seneca Wallace, their one and only decent player to their one and only decent season that still ended up being 7-7.