Cyclown Fanatic.....fools

they might have a good season, i'll i pay attention, i'm interested in how cpr does, but each game will be a struggle for them. they don't have many gimme's but they can upset a few teams like KU or KSU, maybe even Mizzou, but they never seem strong enough to compete week in week out with the other north teams. they usually need a bad performance from the other team and a stellar performance from their team. they are the baylor of the north.

I'd love to see them beat Iowa, but I really doubt they will. They'll get wins against NIU and UNI. After that, who knows. They have a chance against KSU, KU and CU, but I would favor the opponent it all three honestly. Who knows about Tech, but unless Tuberville really screws up the offense, they should have plenty of firepower to beat ISU. And I really don't have anything against the Cyclones, I just don't think they're very good. I think we'll beat them by three touchdowns... you think our players won't vividly remember The Most Frustrating Game of All-time?

I say 3-9 with a chance at 4-8.

N offense...but why do these iowa st. people think that Jack Trice is such an incredible homefield advantage...one of the posters has it listed three or four times as the deciding outcome of a game...i went to a game there, and was not that impressed

Only if the coach allows his team to go out to the tail gating DURING the game

N offense...but why do these iowa st. people think that Jack Trice is such an incredible homefield advantage...one of the posters has it listed three or four times as the deciding outcome of a game...i went to a game there, and was not that impressed

Only if the coach allows his team to go out to the tail gating DURING the game

aren't you suppose to be in the game...nope...