DE Lake Koa-Ka'ai

GMoose

I'm just saying I could see our coaching staff putting their eggs in the Carter basket then missing on him if his offer from a southern school comes up and by then Lake is gone, I'm pretty sure Bo wanted him to wait and go through the process like he does with most of his recruits just make sure they know, and now that we've become so into Carter we may miss on Lake JMO.

Talman on sports nightly tonite sounded confident in us getting Lake.

The thing that puts us over the top might be his girlfriend. Sounds like she wants to go to Creighton. Somebody best call Creighton and make sure they tell her she's N!

not sure how or why, but creighton regularly gets students from the islands, so there is always a decent sized hawaiian community. glad to see that connection helping NU.

Talman on sports nightly tonite sounded confident in us getting Lake.

The thing that puts us over the top might be his girlfriend. Sounds like she wants to go to Creighton. Somebody best call Creighton and make sure they tell her she's N!

not sure how or why, but creighton regularly gets students from the islands, so there is always a decent sized hawaiian community. glad to see that connection helping NU.

my pediatrician when i was a senior asked me where i was gonna go to school ( i guess he went there) and actually gave me an application.... i didnt have the heart to tell him i was WAAAYYY to dumb to attend that school at that point in my life....

but one of my friends went there and some how got to know eric crouch.... said he was a cool guy but with a big ego