DE Lake Koa-Ka'ai

GMoose

from my sources sounds like this was really interested in going to a PAC-10 school and at the time was only paying attention to big-12 as he was getting no love from PAC-10 schools..... now with a larger offer list he seems pretty sure he wants to head out west to the PAC-10... however with that said he has his visit to Nebraska..maybe he is honoring the love Nebraska showed him (sources told me he's not that big of a big-12 fan which makes me wonder if he was a true husker fan or someone who just enjoyed watching them on TV when they came out).......anyways from what i saw he was a big kid with lots of talent......

Okay, so I know there's a lot of confusion going on about the pictures in the thread. The good news is I've got a short video that will explain everything. Hope it helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS8nTzYPN1E

Clear now?

Not really.....but, oh well, I'm over 40.

Oh, I'M A MAN! BTW.

Would like to get this player, but it's probably a longshot. Hawaii to Nebraska = culture shock.

• 2 weeks later...

If this turns out to be NU and the Quackers here's how I see it.

Best things we have going for us with Lake are he has been a fan growing up and we actually play defense. So if he seriously wants to try to get to the next level with his football potential this is a no brainer.

However, Oregon does have a strong Samoan community and players on the team. And it always seems to be a deciding factor when recruiting kids of Samoan heritage. Also for some crazy reason the kids go gaga over all the stupid uniform combinations that they have. I would love the tons of free crap Phil Knight loves to give them, but the unis don't make the player.

A strong performance this Saturday will obviously help. This could be an interesting battle.

Rivals has a free teaser that says Lake and his father were awestruck!! We couldn't have had a better reaction than that!! Let's hope it translates into a commitment!

yeah that bodes well for us... didnt hear those comments when he visited oregon....

i'd really like to see him committ..

Rivals has a free teaser that says Lake and his father were awestruck!! We couldn't have had a better reaction than that!! Let's hope it translates into a commitment!

yeah that bodes well for us... didnt hear those comments when he visited oregon....

i'd really like to see him committ..

yeah sounds good. one of the articles on Saturday mentioned that Taylor Martinez and his dad had a similar reaction on their visit that year. I believe his dad said "It's not going to get any better than this". Hoping for the same results!!