DE Lake Koa-Ka'ai

GMoose

• 3 weeks later...

Jumped from a 3* to a 4* in the latest Scout 300 update.

**** DE Koa Ka'ai (6-4/25), Honolulu, Hawaii

Considering: Nebraska, Oregon, and Stanford among others

"He's a brute with a great burst off the ball, good size and a coachable nature. Coming from Hawaii, he's been somewhat under the radar, but as his film has made the rounds, I see a guy who has the potential to play early." - Brandon Huffman, West Recruiting Manager

LINK

"He's a brute with a great burst off the ball, good size and a coachable nature. Coming from Hawaii, he's been somewhat under the radar, but as his film has made the rounds, I see a guy who has the potential to play early." - Brandon Huffman, West Recruiting Manager

LINK

i usually dont make those bold recruiting predictions but my guess on this one based on what i've heard is that he is moving to the east coast....

LINK

i usually dont make those bold recruiting predictions but my guess on this one based on what i've heard is that he is moving to the east coast....

Then that would be one of the "among others" schools... :dunno

LINK

Any school prediction Irie, or just heard that he wanted to head out east?

LINK

wait WAIT WAIT... i meant to say out WEST whoops thats what you get when you try to teach and write on Huskerboard....... but what's been going around is that he likes Nebraska but he's not down with the travel and distance... if Nebraska was closer somehow it might be more likely.. however i think its gonna be a PAC-10 school... oregon being the leader i think

LINK

wait WAIT WAIT... i meant to say out WEST whoops thats what you get when you try to teach and write on Huskerboard....... but what's been going around is that he likes Nebraska but he's not down with the travel and distance... if Nebraska was closer somehow it might be more likely.. however i think its gonna be a PAC-10 school... oregon being the leader i think

Irie, as our (as far as I know) only resident Hawaiian huskerboard recruiting guru, you need to get on this guy!

Gmoose.. i'm trying hard to get the school... the kid is less than a mile up the road from me.... like i went to his game the other day and tried to get his attention holding a huskers sign..... but to no availl.... guess he was in the moment... i know some people in the community who know him... i think he stays out west from what i hear but at the same time wouldnt be suprised if he came to Nebraska he is just kinda tripping on travel, culture shock... .stuff like that.... i'll work harder though.....

also

teaser on rivals about his finalist... (seemed like a lot) and indicated he is getting closer (at a snails pace maybe) to making a choice... anyone know what the scoop is....

also look for my boy sam fehoko @ Texas Texas to light up BG this weekend......