Do I like the Huskers too much?

Its a way of life, you can never love your huskers too much. I will admit I teared up twice afer games: Texas, and VT. Kind of embarrassing in front of my g/f's family but they understand by now that I have no hobbies besides husker football. :koolaid2:

Its a way of life, you can never love your huskers too much. I will admit I teared up twice afer games: Texas, and VT. Kind of embarrassing in front of my g/f's family but they understand by now that I have no hobbies besides husker football. :koolaid2:

after the texas game i was speechless...i didn't move for the longest time until mack brown started talking...then me and my bro started haulin' to get out the the stadium...VT i still thought we had a chance when we got back on O...that was more of a slowly seeping in loss than the texas one

after the texas game i was speechless...i didn't move for the longest time until mack brown started talking...then me and my bro started haulin' to get out the the stadium...VT i still thought we had a chance when we got back on O...that was more of a slowly seeping in loss than the texas one

I wasn't right for two days after the UT loss. Not only the loss, but how it happened.