CB Johnathan Aiken

Man, imagine what our secondary will look like in the near future if we land this guy. With Cooper, Mitchel, Aiken, and possibly Jackson. I'm salivating already!

As I was once told when salivating over the possibilities of our future secondary, DREAM BIG. Add Jeremy Cash to that list. If he is visiting after already being committed to OSU, the chance is there that he is really questioning that decision. A great atmosphere and a solid performace(which leads to a win hopefully) and I think he jumps ship from the Buckeyes. :koolaid2::throwdabones1:

:throwdabones1:

I agree with you Paul, the soft verbal commitment to a school is usually the kiss of death. Time will tell, but you know that old sweater vest is not liking Cash's decision to visit NU for a HUGE game in Lincoln (hopefully at night).

Man, imagine what our secondary will look like in the near future if we land this guy. With Cooper, Mitchel, Aiken, and possibly Jackson. I'm salivating already!

As I was once told when salivating over the possibilities of our future secondary, DREAM BIG. Add Jeremy Cash to that list. If he is visiting after already being committed to OSU, the chance is there that he is really questioning that decision. A great atmosphere and a solid performace(which leads to a win hopefully) and I think he jumps ship from the Buckeyes. :koolaid2::throwdabones1:

I thought we decided Cash and Lyons were both climbing on the NU train with the rest of the guys to create the most dominant secondary in Big Ten history?

Visiting Illinois this weekend with teammate Curt Evans.

Any real threat here on either of these two?

Not really, this is a real late visit. News just came out today, probably just a convienince thing. I see Nebraska getting both of them in the end, becasue of Coach Beck.

Neer underestimate the Zooker. He is much like slick Rick and could sell a corpse to a brothel. He has been on his way out for what the last 5 of 6 years? He always gets kids that he should in no way justify receiving. And as it was mentioned by papio obviously Aiken is interested if Evans said they are in his top couple of choices.

I don't think any harm is in this visit but you never know. Buckeye fans probably never imagined Cash lookin around and look where that has gotten us... a little hope. Again who here can read a high schoolers mind? Please let me know if you can cause I will need that knowledge in about 12 years.

• 3 weeks later...