Most exciting part of the 2010 season?

Most exciting time at 11:30 PM 10/16 with 0:01 on the clock...Nebraska will be winning by 3 touchdowns haha you thought I was going to say kick a field goal ;)

If we are up with the game in hand, I wonder if Bo would call a timeout with :01 left on the clock? That would be effing hilarious.

Most exciting time at 11:30 PM 10/16 with 0:01 on the clock...Nebraska will be winning by 3 touchdowns haha you thought I was going to say kick a field goal ;)

If we are up with the game in hand, I wonder if Bo would call a timeout with :01 left on the clock? That would be effing hilarious.

:yeah thats what i meant lol

What part of 2010 Husker season is most exciting to you?

The most exciting thing for me would be walking out of the Big 12 with trophy in hand! :koolaid2:

Couldn't agree with you more. Would love to be leaving the Big 12 as their champion. Great way to stick it to them in my opinion. :D

And beat TU twice on the way.

can't lie...can't wait to see Idaho in Lincoln with their qb from nebraska...you know it will be an epic game and the crowd will be in a frenzy over Idaho's last minute drive in their bowl game to win caused Husker Nation to miss the first part of the Holiday bowl and the Huskers first score...

:rollin :rollin :rollin

can't lie...can't wait to see Idaho in Lincoln with their qb from nebraska...you know it will be an epic game and the crowd will be in a frenzy over Idaho's last minute drive in their bowl game to win caused Husker Nation to miss the first part of the Holiday bowl and the Huskers first score...

:rollin :rollin :rollin

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

Damn you Idaho Damn You, your gonna leave black and blue, but not from the game.