best Husker pros?

So I got asked by a friend today what has Nebraska done in the pros, so of course I talk about Craig, then Winstrom, Shields, Thomas, fryar, Bob brown, and Guy Chamberlain. But it got me thinking, who were the most successful Huskers in the NFL. So my question 4 y'all is who would ur top 5 b and y?

So I got asked by a friend today what has Nebraska done in the pros, so of course I talk about Craig, then Winstrom, Shields, Thomas, fryar, Bob brown, and Guy Chamberlain. But it got me thinking, who were the most successful Huskers in the NFL. So my question 4 y'all is who would ur top 5 b and y?

Ahman Green is the all-time leading rusher in Green Bay Packers history, that has got to get him in the top 5. Irving Fryar , Will Shields, Bob Brown are all three good ones. Roger Craig I guess.

Tom Rathman was good, Wistrom is up there as well. I guess mine would go like this.

1. Bob Brown (HOFer baby)

2. Will Shields

3. Roger Craig

4. Ahman Green

5. Irving Fryar

You can use this link to go to Husker homepage and then click on page that lists the players that have made all pro etc.(couldn't get diredt link)

NFL Huskers

Bob Brown (HOF)

Roy Lyman (HOF)

Guy Chamberlin (HOF)

Will Shields (12 Pro Bowls)

Neil Smith (6 PB)

Mick Tinglehoff (17 years, 6 PB)

Ahman Green

Mike Brown (Heart of the Chicago D when healthy)

Roger Craig

Vanden Bosch (3 PB) is still going...

Russ Hochstein (3 rings)

Ahman Green is the all-time leading rusher in Green Bay Packers history, that has got to get him in the top 5. Irving Fryar , Will Shields, Bob Brown are all three good ones. Roger Craig I guess.

Tom Rathman was good, Wistrom is up there as well. I guess mine would go like this.

1. Bob Brown (HOFer baby)

2. Will Shields

3. Roger Craig

4. Ahman Green

5. Irving Fryar

Forgot about Rathman and Green, good thinking. Also what about Rozier anyone, not wat he was in college (maybe because of the injury he sustained after the Miami game ) but he did have more than one 1000 yrd rushing season

Bob Brown (HOF)

Roy Lyman (HOF)

Guy Chamberlin (HOF)

Neil Smith (6 PB)

Ahman Green

Roger Craig

Russ Hochstein (3 rings)

Don't forget that Neil Smith also won 2 Super Bowls with the Broncos.

Bob Brown (HOF)

Roy Lyman (HOF)

Guy Chamberlin (HOF)

Neil Smith (6 PB)

Ahman Green

Roger Craig

Russ Hochstein (3 rings)

nobody cares about the broncos :hellloooo

Bob Brown (HOF)

Roy Lyman (HOF)

Guy Chamberlin (HOF)

Neil Smith (6 PB)

Ahman Green

Roger Craig

Russ Hochstein (3 rings)

nobody cares about the broncos :hellloooo

I'm a chiefs fan soooo Neil is quite a confliction 4 me, but my allegiance is first to the Huskersso I still like the dude haha

What about Rich Glover?

So I got asked by a friend today what has Nebraska done in the pros, so of course I talk about Craig, then Wistrom, Shields, Thomas, fryar, Bob brown, and Guy Chamberlain. But it got me thinking, who were the most successful Huskers in the NFL. So my question 4 y'all is who would ur top 5 b and y?

Fixed.

I'd have to agree with Craig and Green being up there. I didn't get to experience a lot of the older guys, but Shields, Fryar, Neil Smith, Rathman and Wistrom are names that I'd have no arguments against either.