The Three R's

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Remember going in to 2009 we thought we could have the best tandem of RBs in the league? Then Q got the boot, and before we knew it, we were starting our 3rd string true freshman RB because #1 was hurt and true frshman #2 was also hurt.

My question is, how do you all think the running game will be this year compared to how you thought it was going to be last preseason before we lost Q?

And why, of course. This ain't no multiple choice test!

Remember going in to 2009 we thought we could have the best tandem of RBs in the league? Then Q got the boot, and before we knew it, we were starting our 3rd string true freshman RB because #1 was hurt and true frshman #2 was also hurt.

My question is, how do you all think the running game will be this year compared to how you thought it was going to be last preseason before we lost Q?

The running game will make you cry this year, it will be that much better, You got 3 backs all different styles,which will work great no matter what kind of defense we go up against! Beware newcomer of the year, YOSHI

Two words! O Line

The line will be much improved and create holes to run through.

• Fire 1

I had to go with slightly better. I expected the running game to be pretty dang good last year, but Q was still a little bit of an unknown, especially after changing his body so much. But this year my expectations for Roy are even higher than they were last year. I also expect the line play to be improved, which obviously translates with the backs.

IMO Rex+Tray > Castille

Two words! O Line

:yeah :yeah :yeah :yeah

We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much deeper and better up front this year. I expect our offense to be a ton better because of the fricken horses we have in the trenches.

hey the thread title gave me a nickname idea for the three of them....the three aRsemen!

anywho...like some have said already, the line is the key here, and i dont know how it could get any worse than last year, between injuries, depth, and getting generally beyotch slapped around.

and if you followed Q at all after he bounced down the road...we didnt lose much.

I chose "slightly better", simply because of experience. I think the o-line will be better this year, but both Roy and Q had a lot of experience. This year, we have three running backs with experience, and two with quite a bit of experience. Having Trey back there will only help.

Two words! O Line

Win!

Health and depth, that's what's going to transform our running game. Rex and Roy are going to get a lot of touches every week. As long as the pipeline stays solid our offense will be just fine.

hey the thread title gave me a nickname idea for the three of them....the three aRsemen!

anywho...like some have said already, the line is the key here, and i dont know how it could get any worse than last year, between injuries, depth, and getting generally beyotch slapped around.

and if you followed Q at all after he bounced down the road...we didnt lose much.

I don't think we want our RBs to be collectively known as a bunch of asses.