Big Ten Road Games

YOU ALWAYS WEAR RED NO MATTER WHERE!!!!!!

I agree, anyone who says black is gets a huge :facepalm: , its red and if the other team wears red to then ok. You always wear red always always always. I never wore black for the blackouts when i was a student because its stupid, end of story.

I can't even remember wearing anything to husker games.

I nominate black as the offical color for big ten road games to schools with any color that is red and/or white.

Are we in mourning?

Black for road games sounds good. White won't work at Penn State.

As for Husker home games... it is the Sea of Red!

Should wear something like Hot Pink or Florescent Yellow. That would really stick out! ;)

Do you speak with a lisp and have a limp wrist? Is your favorite, all time, TV show, "Queer Eye?"

T_O_B

I actually rescued a white screen printed T-shirt that had "CORNHUSKERS"

on the front in Hot Pink and Fluorescent green at a used clothing store out here in AZ.

After marying a Buckeye, there just seemed to be way too much red running around the house on Saturdays.

YOU ALWAYS WEAR RED NO MATTER WHERE!!!!!!

I agree, anyone who says black is gets a huge :facepalm: , its red and if the other team wears red to then ok. You always wear red always always always. I never wore black for the blackouts when i was a student because its stupid, end of story.

Yea, I always hated that too when I was a student when they tried to do a b*******. Only some people did it and it just looked crappy having a half red half black student section and the rest of the stadium was red. :facepalm:

Hmmm, I understand we are the Big Red and we always wear red at away games.

However, that being said, there are two ways I look at this.

If you want to make an "impression" of fan following to away games: Then you wear white or black.

If you want to stick with "Wear Red" then you obviously wear Red, except the downside is the fans won't be as noticeable, well, except when we win we will all be cheering. :thumbs

I would suggest white. First because it is an official color [Not going to say the B word], and secondly, our team wears white jerseys on the road, so that's why I would consider wearing white, as well as if we wanted to make a fan impression, especially at Notre Dame in 2000, and just like anywhere else! :bigredn:

I've got a lot of family from Chicago, and we're already talking about going to some Northwestern games. I'll wear red at those games, you'd better believe it.

I've got some more family up in Wisconsin, and we might possibly go to a Badgers game. I'll wear red at those games, too.

This cousin of mine from Chicago, he's got some crazy notions in his head and he's a Vikings fan. He heads up to Minny for a game or two a year, and if we meet up for a Husker/Vikings weekend, I'll wear red to those games, too.

Come to think of it, I'll be wearing red to all the games. Most every shirt I have is red... with the exception of the Husker Prayer shirt I'm wearing right now, which is white.