Nice Nebraska Offense Preview from Rock M Nation

Very fair assessment by that guy. Aside from people who follow husker football very closely that's about as knowledgeable as he could be. He was a little heavy on the title talk though...I don't think nearly as many NU fans expect us to make a title run as he thinks.

Don't think a whole lot of people are looking at this year being a NC run (looking more towards next year, just waiting for the schedules). But I don't think you'll find too many people not looking forward towards a Big XII title run and at least putting in a good championship game with a better than average chance at winning the game.

It's refreshing to see an outside perspective. I know it absolutely kills MU fans to think that they were a quarter away from beating us last year and making it 3 straight, to possibly ending Big 12 play with 2 straight losses to the Huskers and no retaliation date in the future. I think he was fair and brought up some great points. I also think he over-emphasizes and under-emphasizes some things, but that is to be expected with someone who hates you and has to really put forth effort to be impartial. We'll see.