3 Worst Big 12 Fanbases?

sd'sker

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

David Ubben posted this in his Highlights from Thursday's chat:

Aaron in Howells asks: outside of Nebraska, what other fan bases do you find "classy." I always felt OU was a fairly classy bunch

DU: I don't think there are any who compete with Nebraska. It's really just completely unique. Although, there are at least three fan bases I can think of who fall really, really far on the other end of the spectrum. I'll decline to name them.

link

anyone care to speculate?

my guesses would be: CU, KSU, and Mizzou.

my guesses would be: CU, KSU, and Mizzou.

I voted before I read your post, but those are who I picked, and it's not even close. KU and Oklahoma are a lot like us - mostly regular folks who just want to watch good football, and mostly seem pretty classy. CU, KSU and Missouri are a whole 'nother animal, though. With notable exceptions of members of HuskerBoard, I've had largely negative experiences with these fan bases, as have most people.

Since Ubben graduated from Missouri - I doubt its on his list.

Seems like most other Big 12 fan bases would put NU at the top of their list: too smug, too uppity, can't really be that polite so they are just faking it (actually saw this on another message board), too Big 10-ish, ad nauseum

Who voted for Baylor? :lol:

ISU could get ugly this year

that is what i was wondering...

also, ISU might be ugly. apparently and according to a reliable source [i.e. cyclonefanatic.com (look for the w/l post)], jack trice stadium is a formidable venue for away teams.

Ha ha! Baylor doesn't have the worst fans. They don't have any fans.

Who voted for Baylor? :lol:

ISU could get ugly this year

that is what i was wondering...

also, ISU might be ugly. apparently and according to a reliable source [i.e. cyclonefanatic.com (look for the w/l post)], jack trice stadium is a formidable venue for away teams.

Ha ha! Baylor doesn't have the worst fans. They don't have any fans.

that sure would be offensive, if they had fans that is.