Texas Game

Won't be able to go. :hmmph

NU 13 - 6

Game won't be as close as the score seems though.

Of all the predictions on the score, I think yours most resembles my line of thinking. Time will tell, but I'm not yet in the camp that believes our offense will turn a quick 180 from last year. It would not surprise me at all to see a lot of turnovers and penalties this game. If I was betting on this game, I'd bet there will be fewer than a total of 30 points scored when combining both teams scores. In terms of winning or losing, it's a toss up right now. While Gilbert is very young and prone to mistakes, we may be in the exact same boat of Green or Martinez is starting.

Student Section!!! NU-20, UT-10 :hookerhorns

Careful on that emoticon: Mack Brown said today

They just asked him on Sportscenter what he thought about Vince's fight in the strip club and he said "well the guy flashed the horns down in front of him and you probably shouldn't do that."

So its OK to beat up some one doing the horns down according to Brown

Stay classy Texas

They just asked him on Sportscenter what he thought about Vince's fight in the strip club and he said "well the guy flashed the horns down in front of him and you probably shouldn't do that."

Stay classy Texas

that is the maybe the most retarded thing i have ever heard! suck one make brown :hookerhorns

Stay classy Texas

Ya I saw that too. I started laughing at that comment

I have never bought tickets Outside the stadium On gameday. Any advise on Doing so? A few Questions I have are Where is the best place to find tickets reasonably? And What is the best time to go ( like how long before the game)?

The further away from Memorial you go, the higher the prices. People selling tickets right next to stadium are usually face or less. I have bought all mine from people selling right next to the statue outside I believe East Stadium. Best time to go, the tickets are prob cheapest right at game time, but I like to see all the pre-game stuff for the full experience, so I buy mine like an hour before. I have never bought a ticket for more than face value, however, even that early.