MU's Gabbert and Washington comments on Nebraska

The Gabberts went to a team that they think will get them to the NFL, winning football games comes second. Perhaps Missouri is good NFL prep because losing in the regular season is OK in the NFL because you may still get a chance in the play offs if you win win just over half the games. I will give Missouri some respect because it is a lot of work to win in a divison with Nebraska and they have managed a Tie and a Win in recent years.

Quit talking about Clownahan

Very good :laughpound I try to put that in the past but it is tough

I for one think that this entire year will be filled with games and opponents such as Missouri. Outside of the non-cons every conference opponent has something to say to us about their last chance at nebraska.

@ Kansas St. - the XII opener for us, and could put KSU in an early position to win the North

Texas - ummm yeah...will be a ton of fun

@ Okie St - have had our number as of recently, and ol Boone has documented bad blood about the Husker move

Missouri - WILL decide the North, Gabbert and Mizzou have lofty goals, and to achieve those goals they have to go through Lincoln

@ Iowa St - has been the red-headed step child that has punched us in the face routinely when we were not giving enough respect, would love, LOVE, to do it again!

Kansas - has not won in Lincoln in a buzzillion years and would love nothing more than to end that streak before it becomes permanent

@ Ta&m - I think Texas A&M has a good understanding of Nebraska, if they could leave...they would. They could potentially be in a position to win the south if they get through this game.

Colorado - this is the last time these two "rivals" get to play each other before going their separate ways, that said I think this game will be a downer as CU will be searching for a new head coach to user in their move to the PAC-12!